Seriously???

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

That is one possibility out of several.

• Good G*d. I'm glad to know this but I'm kinda missing the little dab of innocence I still had :)
    I'm glad to know what a fetish really is. Here I've been thinking an asexual cuddle partner might be safer in a way. I've also learned what several straight men assume about older women. All this is sad, but I never regret having more knowledge. Thanks everyone.

• I would never make fun of or share a sincere request for help.

• Cuddle_RN would not make fun of anyone or share anything inappropriate. She has class.

• @Cuddle_RN Judging by your profile, he must not have read more than 3-4 sentences before sending you a message.

• I've not met many people here that read profiles first. I would like it if I did. I would say that's a no-brainer, but it obviously is not for many people. It's disappointing. I have tried to make it easy for people by saying things that will help them not waste their time, but they do have to read one sentence first. I'm not being sarcastic; I'm sad.

• "I would never make fun of or share a sincere request for help." ~ @Cuddle_RN

I completely misread and was taking what you had posted about/others were comenting on (your's had already been removed so I was trying to fill in the blanks), and lumped it all in with the quoted bit shared by @Babichev. And, I'm sorry if my ridiculousness came across as an accusation.

I was mainly trying to poke fun at any shred of possibility that someone looking to cuddle in a diaper could be taken as a wholesome ask.

Though the thought occured to me that perhaps that was just an unfortunate attempt at saying they don't like having to pause a good cuddle for a bio-break... but even that is just beyond reason.

Seriously though, if it's just someone saying you're pretty, and/or asking if you're ticklish, I don't really see the issue. But I also don't get a lot of messages like that here, so that could be why I'm not drawing the same conclusions you are. Because unless someone is explicitly asking for something they shouldn't, I tend to err on the side of thinking that my mind was likely the gutter, not their's or their hopes. And it's been mentioned to me before that I might have a higher threshold for the obsurd than most, so that's likely in play here too.

TL:DR ~ I'm sorry if anything I've said was upsetting. 🕊

• @Babichev @quixotic_life I know someone (yes it does seem like I always know someone but what can I say. I know people ) who gets paid a pretty penny to baby people . Diapers, poopies, blankie, powder , bottle, binkie. Whole 9 yards. Def a fetish. Then they go back to their regular lives .

• @quixotic_life You are sweet to make so much effort to explain your thoughts. I didn't think much about your posts one way or the other; certainly not as an accusation. Not that anyone should worry what I think, truly; sometimes I go down a path I don't understand myself. If you do have a higher threshold for the absurd, I'm sure it has served you well. Lol.

I agree that the proportion and content of possibly inappropriate messages can cause each one of us to draw different conclusions.

I was visited on my profile by a 61 year old guy who prefers not to cuddle a female over 58. Lol. I am really OK with age preferences; I have mine. But I can't help but think I escaped something bad by him not messaging me.

I guess all that can be done is hope the platonic people read the forum and have an epiphany if they need one.

@AGnihon There is not a lot of point in trying to write a complete and helpful profile as long as there are people who say "I know your profile says this, but will you do that"? Lol.

• @AGnihon judging by the messages I receive, most of them don't read it.

• edited August 2022

@Sideon

that's a hard NO. We don't sanction kinks and platonic cuddling. If folks want that, they can do so - away from this site.

To be clear, I was joking. "Platonic kink" is an oxymoron, atleast for me.

• @MCcuddles2 - Can't joke about that here. Any possible non-platonic references is taking very seriously.

• I'm missing the amount of joking around and more free exchange of ideas that we had a few months ago. But I know standards have to be maintained and rules obeyed. I love the forum, but I would quit posting if that would make the forum more like it used to be. Just give me the word :)

• Awww man. I missed the fun because I was getting ready for work. 😕 LOL.

• @Green_Eyes Work can be pesky that way. Lol.

@pmvines You do know everybody. You should never want for a convo starter :)

• @achetocuddle my rolodex is intimidatingly large lol. Although so many are just loose relationships, like a friend of a friend of a friend. The list of people I hold close to my heart is much smaller, and wouldnt even consider them a rolodex 🙂

• @pmvines Now the young people may want to know what a Rolodex is. Lol. If I knew how large your Rolodex is, I might be too awed to speak to you. Lol. Just kidding. To clean up an old phrase "All you need is 6" (pallbearers). LOL.

• It’s hard sometimes to distinguish what is serious and what is meant to be joking when there is a lack of facial expression, tone of voice, etc. That’s why the internet gave us emojis.

When someone leads off with the request, chances are it’s a fetish because it is the most important thing on their minds. MOST people don’t start their first message with “Are you ticklish?” just because they are concerned with your comfort.

• It is hard to recognize what is serious, what's a joke, what is good sarcasm, even if you like all 3 and a lot of people do.
    I wish I was better at it cause I want to be easy to talk to. Lots of us, including me, could use more people that are easy
    for us talk to.

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)
    edited August 2022

@quixotic_life age regression is __**not a kink**_, what you trying to refer to is age play.

age regression: is a psychological state in which someone's mindset will go into a previous state for a period of time. It is as a coping mechanism for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues.

• @RainsCuddle I'm glad you explained that. I've been wanting to know. I'm not too lazy to look stuff up, but I find the explanations here to be easier to understand. People here want you to understand. It's not like reading a dictionary or encyclopedia that doesn't care if you understand. Thanks.

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)

@achetocuddle No problem i'm happy to share the info 🤗🤍 This is why I like this forum so much, we learn a lot from one an other!

• @RainsCuddle ~ The worlds of kink and psychology are vast and in the grand scheme of things I know next to nothing about them other than they exisists and there are a lot of regions one can visit/explore should they so choose.
    But not being the type who is comfortable learning a language through immersion, and them not being available through DuoLingo or Babbel, I have to rely on the patience of those like yourself to clue me in to misunderstandings and for explanations around the nuances of how the English language is used within their various communities.
    So thank you for the clarification ~ It's much appreciated!!