Part Time?

Does anyone else do this on the side when they have extra time on their hands? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Part time makes the most sense. Build up slowly without pressure or desperation.  Thumbs up and good luck!
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Probably 99% of pros
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I do this as my only source of income as I actually have a medical condition that makes it near impossible to find a job because I pass out often.
  • Honestly, I would love to do this as my only source of income. Similar to Victoria92, I have a frail constitution and standard jobs are very taxing on my body. This seems like the perfect fit as I can have full control of my schedule, etc.
  • I am working up to doing this full time. I am going to log into a webinar on 16th for another cuddle site and have been doing the homework. With my current living arrangement and personal family issues going on with my children, my goal is to work around my time with them, which is half of the week, so that I can be available for them. Eventually I will also be taking classes. This seems to offer, at least at this point, the flexibility needed. Perhaps it is naive but I have some determination so we shall see.
  • How do you even think about doing this full-time?

Are there that many people who are willing to pay for cuddling on a regular basis?
  • I am looking for more ways to help cuddling and this site grow, so that a lot of pros can do it more than part time. I have business cards and would like to find really nice places to put them, but Im not quite sure where would be the best place.
    Any idears? :)

but I have gotten one response off a business card that I left in a 420 dispensary, so that was really cool. and he was just the sweetest guy.

I do only cuddle, and it makes a good amount of money but if it continued to grow, Im sure it could be a full time position :) I would also Love to make a cuddle-coffee house. A coffee house and maybe a board with photos of girls that are working that day, and the guys can mingle with the girls free for 5 mins max before choosing who to have a session with and we could have really cool themed rooms, maybe a dinner room, a theater cozy room, regular bedroom, cig friendly, and 420 friendly rooms maybe?  its something I've dreamt about for a long time, I know there would be a market for it, if the word got out. :)
    I personally hate regular jobs, I know this is my passion, and what I want to do... and I don't want to waste hours and hours of my days working under someone doing something I hate, exhausting myself, then going home and trying to make cuddling work every so often... when I can be potentially be growing my business with cuddling every day in ways I don't even know are helping me, idk. lol. :P