Professional? You really here for cuddling or income?

edited February 2017 in Professional Cuddling
I swear most females turn professional in like first hour joining this site. Do the females really enjoy cuddling or the income to supplement their life?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Just so you're aware, they are not suddenly deciding to turn pro but are people who previously applied to be professional and after being accepted were asked to join. They then have to wait sometimes a few hours before manually being upgraded.

This less than ideal transition stage will not be an issue within a few weeks as a new system is being implemented.
  • It seems odd,that they don't even wait a day at least and feel,out the site .immediate they want to profit off this.
  • edited February 2017
    I don't quite understand, why would they wait? These are people who have already chosen to be professional before they even knew about this website existed. They join simply because they are asked to do so in order to progress their application. I do completely understand your frustration of seeing that transition occur, however.
  • What would they be waiting for ??!
    Not sure why you're complaining.
    I'm glad there are more pros lately.
  • edited February 2017
    To avoid confusion I should declare that this topic was moved from the non-pro section. So it makes sense why tls is unhappy at seeing potential cuddle friends transition away to professional. But having casual cuddlers join and suddenly discover they can go pro and make money, in my opinion is rarely the case.
  • Sorry but any guy more about paying for it than mutual stuff needs to grow a backbone fast
  • edited February 2017
    Oh, I see.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Do I smell brains?
  • edited February 2017
    Nah, it's not him.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Zombie Cuddler needs...brains!

Welcome back, hombre. For now. haha...

Braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnssssssss
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    Oh Crap! I smell the zombie apocalypse coming!!! (note, read above comment) California is ground Zero.
  • Have you seen that show salt Creek diet ? Lol.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    @greenearth you mean santa claria diet on Netty?  I've seen a few episodes. Silly and ridiculous but fun.

@Victoria92 If I see a Zombie in Cali I'm calling you up first. You seemed better equipped to handle it than me.

Now...back on topic.

BRAIIIIIINSSSSSSS
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    @chococuddles Well since my dad is basically one step from prepper status and I live in Utah, yes. I'm quite prepared to deal with the impending Zombie Apocalypse.
  • LOL! ^ these messages are the reasons I ought to only open messages in he privacy of my own home!

(I'm not good at explaining why I burst out laughing loud alone!)

@annie85 we need you to make a trip to LA
  • Lol. I think I need the trip too Morpheus. My annual leave entilement however has other plans for me! :(
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    For the record... this wasn't my position or thoughts about the subject when that girl a month ago had it in for me and my post regarding this topic!  I was just trying to be constructive about females going Pro so fast and ways to filter out the dead weight (and give us non pro people a chance at cuddles haha) :P

Just saying... I wasn't a douchebag about it like this guy and didn't criticize Pros or the need for Pros <3
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    Income 
  • @CuddleBandit. That was what lure me in here, but what really kept my interest is helping people, I know that sounds so cliché tho. Having your own hours and schedule is nice too. If I can do this full time and make a living wage. I would. I love the business and I get to meet a whole bunch of cool people, it's a win-win for me. Plus I could also invest more commodities and amenities in for my clients too. And I am such a rambler, sorry hehe
  • great response @rei I totally agree <3
    Buh bye Brains