Destination Cuddle?

edited September 2022 in General

Where would your destination cuddle be? I thought about Japan after that Japan thread, and other places would be Hawaii and South Korea for me. Maybe a cruise. 🛳 And you?

Comments

• edited September 2022

Space!

• Cuddling in zero-g could be awesome.

• I've always wanted to cuddle in my holiday home on the Moon.

• From personal experience, the suites at the Grand Hyatt in the Dallas Fort Worth airport are really nice, I would like to cuddle someone next time I have a layover there. If we are talking about the view and not the room, then it would have to be the Vermont hotel I stayed at during my trip. Vermont overall is really pretty and the look from the hotel was dreamy.

Otherwise I would say Hawaii, but I'm not looking forward to the flight there and back.

• I would love to do an overnight cuddle in a tent while backpacking around Deerfield Lake in the Black Hills of South Dakota.

• @GreatHornedOwl Zero-G cuddles would be awesome!

• Maui sailing to an island on a Sailboat it would be a two day cuddle

• A room with a cuddle bed. That was designed for cuddling.

• edited September 2022

Deep in a redwood forest or under the cherry blossoms.
    Right after a thunderstorm, with windows open to the fresh air.
    After a long day of skiing when my body is tired.
    By the fireplace in a snow-bound mountain cabin.
    In one of those underwater hotels with a fish view.

I think traveling is more fun than cuddling though, so I wouldn't book a pure destination cuddle. I'd do some kind of traveling together with cuddles added on, or bartered.

• An epic, well appointed, tree house for adults with twinkle lights-a-plenty and multiple choices for where we could be all snuggly.

Then, waking to the mist having rolled in, we wrap up in the extra fluffy luxury robes, slip on the plush memory foam slippers, then realizing the coffee situation has everything one could dream of having and we find the fresh pastries that were promised to be left at the door by our host.

We sit out on the balcony enjoying the process of waking with the natural world around us, until our coffee time ends. There are few sighs of contentment and appreciation. We stand to hug, then it's back inside for more comfy, cozy, cuddle time.

• Does walking your dog to the bar for dinner and drinks with some hammock play on the river sound like a Purfect Channing Tatum meetup. Pick a day I'll bring the ice.

• @cylee1180 definitely S Korea! I’ve been there twice and it’s so amazing. Mainly been to Seoul and the wonderful cozy coffee shops on rainy days. Airbnb’s and my favorite Jeju Island! Also love the cat and dog cafés for cuddling with the animals! My son lives there, I’ll be going back soon!

• A snowy day anywhere with big windows and a fireplace, Anything hot to drink, nice music and a wonderful cuddle partner to enjoy it all with!

• @carrieanne Wow. Only heard about Jeju Island from kdramas. Sounds awesome . I hope everyone gets to do their destination cuddle and more than once. I'm gonna hold ya accountable !