RIP Lucy

Midwest US cuddlers may recognize the profile name Lucy. She was very active in the cuddler scene over the past couple of years. I'm very sad to tell this community that she passed away unexpectedly over the weekend. She had an infectious personality and a great sense of humor, and she quickly became friends with anyone she met. She loved her friends and family, and her dog, dearly. And she left us far, far too soon.

Out of respect for her family's privacy, further details will not be shared here, but we wanted to let this community know. Feel free to comment below if you wish to leave a few words.

And remember, we never know when our days will be up, so live each day.

ยซ1

Comments

• My condolences ๐Ÿ’ Great person gone way too soon!

• hugs
    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I don't recall seeing her post in the forums but it's very telling by your post how much she meant to those who were fortunate to meet and cuddle her.

It's especially sad when they leave us so young. ๐Ÿ˜”

• My condolences

• Thanks Rezz and SuperManCuddles.
    Rezz, she wasn't active in the discussion forum, but she had many clients in the region. And yes, much too young!

• @JWestfall

๐Ÿฅบ I'm sorry. Feel free to message me if you find yourself needing to chat. ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

• [Deleted User]andreamaryt77 (deleted user)

Each person is so full of infinite worth and value. I didnโ€™t know her but she is worth so much and I am so sad that she passed.

• Very sad to hear, I did not know her myself but my deepest thoughts go out to you @JWestfall on the loss of your dear friend and my sincere condolences to her family.

• ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ–โญ๏ธ

• Oh no I am terribly sorry to hear this! My deepest condolences to you and the family. You just never know when your time is up. Stay strong!!!

• My condolences.

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

So sorry.

• Thank you for letting the community know. ๐Ÿซ‚

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Thanks to this site I got the pleasure of getting to know Lucy outside of cuddling and became very good friends with her. I can't belive she is gone. I'm going to miss her soo much ๐Ÿ˜ข
    She was amazing person, very sweet and truly genuine. I'm in loss for words...

• To those of you here who knew Lucy, I am so sorry for your loss. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ This is really sad to hear.

• edited September 2022

To @JWestfall @Sveta88 and all who met, cuddled, or engaged with Lucy, I offer my deepest condolences, and prayers that joyful memories, and the community of people who miss her, will help ease your grief and sorrow. Much Love.

• @Sveta88 Iโ€™m sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ’ I know words donโ€™t do enough justice to the pain of the bereaved, but I hope you find comfort in your circles .. โ˜ฎ๏ธ

• Wow, sorry for everyoneโ€™s loss whom knew her. But what a great way to remember her.

• Deepest condolences @Sveta88 and all others who knew her. I am saddened at her passing. A great person who lived life fully and happily.

• Thank you so much guys it truly means allot to me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

• I donโ€™t recognize the name but my deepest sympathy to all those who mourn her loss.

• @Sveta88 Deepest condolences and sympathy on the loss of a very special light in your life. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope youโ€™ll be able to find some peace about this over time. She sounded very special.

• Yes that's her profile, @calvinstealth

• So very sad. Such a young woman.

• My heart has been crushed this last weekโ€ฆ she was such a beautiful person, inside and out. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thankful to have became good friends with Lucy, I will miss her dearly. ๐Ÿ’”

• I remember her now!!!!! I am so terribly sorry again for the unfortunate news.

• She was so young ๐Ÿ˜ช my sincere condolences for all affected by her loss. Sending healing hugs ๐Ÿค—

• That's so sad. She seems like a special person. May she RIP ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™. But it's weird that I saw someone just logged into her account earlier today.

• That is so sad, she was so young. Rest in peace ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ’