Are there any professional men here willing to just hold hands?

[Deleted User]dlimonene (deleted user)

Hello, I am just looking to pay a man in his twenties to just hold my hand for a bit.
Nothing more.

Comments

• Anywhere in the World?

• I only see one male pro in Albuquerque. You can ask.

• I have been in my twenties, but not lately. I would like to share notes on remunerative interdigitation among the terpenoids.

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 I don't know what that means but I can tell it's funny :)

• @achetocuddle I'm being silly again!

• [Deleted User]loves2cuddle123 (deleted user)

Lol sounds like a good job. I would do it. Though I'm 42 that's the only problem.

• [Deleted User]loves2cuddle123 (deleted user)

I'd even go as far as doing it for free.

• And...OP's account is deleted.

• edited September 2022

Seems like may have been a dummy account fishing for responses to create a debate about paying men to hold your hand to be honest. Glad it didnt go in that direction.

• edited September 2022

@loves2cuddle123, it sounds like a very tough job. Too tough for me, anyway.

The OP was asking to pay somebody. That means she wanted a non-mutual meeting, where the professional would take care of her and she doesn't need to take care of him, beyond normal politeness and so on. She wanted somebody to create and hold an emotional space for her.

... just hold my hand for a bit. Nothing more. Not even a hug.

What do you think might have happened to somebody so that they find themselves making such a request? I'm not suggesting we speculate: I am just suggesting that you think about it. If the professional were to be successful in creating a suitable emotional space for her, who knows what emotions or responses might come out.

Whenever somebody asks me if I'm going to a professional cuddler - which is often - it is posts like these that I think of. This is way above my pay grade.

• A few years back, someone new who I peeked at her profile reached out to me and asked if I'd cuddle with her, she wasn't a pro, when getting there, she asked that I hold her hand, no conversation, just sit with her on the couch, watched friends on TV, no cuddling, no backrubs, I held her hand for about 45 min, was good , asked her how it was, Said I think I'm going to go, her answer was it was amazing, she said I was the first person in over 5 years that she was close to and touched her, it was a great experience to be there for someone else in a way that they need, it was so basic, I was thankful she chose me. Blessed to be part of the community, everyone is so unique.

• Id hold hands in public or during TV or cuddles

• Hand holding is a very important part of human connection and I hope you do find someone to fill that need!

On the subject of hand holding, I wanted to share a TED talk that was done by one of my prior professors about why we hold hands. He does fMRI studies on people holding hands and it’s some of the most interesting research I’ve been exposed to. I learned a ton about social touch and what makes cuddling so beneficial and comforting in his class and hope to receive mentorship from him later when I pursue academic research on cuddling.

• We all have different needs. I have cuddled with someone that was abused. We started real slow and met for many meetings. It took time to build up trust. I found it to be very rewarding to show someone that others value them for who they were and not what could be gained from them.

As far as this post. I'm sure many men would do it for free. I would if I were in the age range and near.

• I’ve been this person for someone, at a cuddle party, more than once… it’s a very common thing, you start with whatever you are comfortable with and a “yes” to, which could be holding hands.

• My 1st ever cuddle I had the Pro ask me if I would go on a moonlight walk around the block holding hands. We had great conversation while on the walk and she didn't count it towards my cuddle time since she had requested it. It was a great way to get to know her and ease in to the world of cuddles

• I love that @KamikaziNinja86. I’d definitely would be willing to simply hold hands with someone. Just because.

• As a Pro I would love a request like this. I want to be something so simple and basic but so important for them. It’s why I cuddle. It’s the smallest need that others take for granted but for another it could be a first step back to normal. Cuddling has changed my life in 3 short months. My adult daughter told me today, (and she didn’t even know about this) “Mom, you’re so different now, what’s happened? You’ve changed so much, in a good way!”

• I don’t know if this post was meant to bait or whatever, like someone else said. But the responses and comments from everyone makes me really warm and fuzzy and glad to be part of this community

• edited September 2022

@SnugggleBunny yeah, it seemed a little too specific and too on the nose for me to take seriously but I get accused of being mean and cynical so who knows if my spidey senses were lying to me or not

• I originally did the Cuddlist training but never went into practice. I do energy healing and I have held space for people. I have come across similar. Safe human contact

• @fegonia posted this in cuddle memes... but I think here makes sense too... 💓