Dinner cuddles

[Deleted User]Attica_Finch (deleted user)

Hello!

Has anyone ever wanted to try a new restaurant or activity, but wanted to enjoy it with someone else? Eating or doing things alone can be quite fun, but I felt there might be a need for dinner cuddle options.

Comments

• I always keep dinner option open to those who like to grab something to eat before, during, or after a session. I’m always open to it. I go to restaurants by myself all the time, but when someone invites you, it’s an honor in my opinion :)

• I think having dinner with a cuddle partner can be a wonderful thing. Especially with a new partner, as it gives time for conversation and getting to know each other. Then the closeness of cuddling seems to be a much more natural and comfortable thing.

• edited September 2022

Sure. Anything to break it up a bit . People gotta eat . I was visiting a friend last weekend and we hung out , got take out, hung out more, then we went to bed and probably lit up the room with greasy farts but thats why you sleep facing each other with a layer of blanket or sheet , so you dont fart on each other but away from them, and then it gets trapped under said blanket. I have put much thought into this as you might can tell .

• @pmvines My dad used to do that and then pull the covers up over my head. He called it a Dutch Oven.

• I almost always share a meal with my cuddle partners if we are cuddling at meal time, or if we’re hungry.

• Dinner with a cuddle partner sounds wonderful. I would really enjoy that.

• I have taken my cuddle partner out for dinner and also trips to a local ice cream shop many times. Of course it was my treat and the Pro would not start the clock until we started our cuddle.
    I have also had a host fix dinner for us both.

• @warm_embrace and yet you somehow survived childhood 😂

• Absolutely love enjoying food with people. Whether preparing a meal together, checking out one of our favorite spots or ordering in, food can deliver a whole new layer to what is already intended to be a rich and enjoyable experience. New food exploration can be exciting while comfort foods relax and help us melt into that converted comatose cuddle realm we sometimes long for. Movie cuddles with snacks always hit the spot. Just my thoughts 💖

• [Deleted User]Attica_Finch (deleted user)

@Nature_Lover_ cuddles + comfort food sounds amazing!

• I love dinner and cuddles! Something about it gives the at home feeling

• Yes absolutely!
    Now and then as an icebreaker with a new cuddle pArtner and quite frequently with people I see regularly.

• Mmmm 😋 comfort food ….

• [Deleted User]NewInTownKB (deleted user)

@OhioMike …WTH?!?…so, how was it!?!

• @NewInTownKB look closely at the top of sticker 🤣

• [Deleted User]NewInTownKB (deleted user)

@OhioMike 🤣🤣🤣 oh the details…in all honesty, it’s totally believable that something like that could be found today though! The other day I saw Cap’n Crunch Ocean Blue Maple Syrup…blue maple syrup! Why?!?

• @NewInTownKB 😂. Blue maple syrup? Wow. I believe it. Back in day we had this for real ….

• I genuinely think that would be a great option for pros to offer , I understand that we don’t want to move away from the essence of actually cuddling, but I feel there’s a lot of lonely people here who are truly seeking human connections… be it a restaurant/ movies / museum / ect.

• I think dinner and cuddles would be great I've been thinking about this and wasn't sure if it would be a acceptable thing to go to dinner.

• Since I am a big fan of food, I love this thread lol. I also agree with @waynewv. The pro should stop/start the time if the cuddle partner is treating. I have done dinner in the middle of a session. We stopped the clock right before and resumed once we were finished with dinner.

• Dinner sandwiched between 2 cuddles sounds good @Nischapooh.

• I've had several folks treat me to lunch or dinner before our session. Food is always appreciated and it's a great way to break the ice.

• As long as it’s with someone who respects me as a person, I love having dinner or lunch dates. Unfortunately, I just had someone ask me earlier if he could book me for a dinner and asked if I could show cleavage during the meal, so that sucks 😫 some of these men truly think asking that is perfectly platonic and it blows me away.

But when I meet a respectful cuddler and we have an amazing meal getting to know each other, it’s a lot of fun 🤩

• @Sheena123 that's terrible I can't believe you have to deal with that it's sad that people can't show respect to someone that is trying to be there for them. I'm sorry that happened.

• @OhioMike The ketchup is gross looking. I enjoyed my time with Ohio Mike getting to hear his story. We had lots of laughs out to dinner before Our cuddle. I think the people that have taking me out to dinner or have brought dinner has made the cuddle much more enjoyable. I’ll be cooking breakfast for my cuddler coming up soon and I enjoy doing that for people. I am a bit of a foodie so sometimes that gets in the way. Sometimes I say can I buy my own food so I can go a better place:)

• @KozyKim oh my gosh that is like me. Lol. I much prefer to go Dutch and increase our chances of going to a better place.
    Even with a boyfriend I liked to go Dutch. I couldn't see why the guy should always have to pay, especially if we worked at the same place and made similar money. Ladies, just so you know, this does not work well. Guys tend to not look at you the same after you agree to go Dutch. But I'm still glad I did it.

I would love to do extra things like dinner, but the cuddlers I know work long hours and they also have many people they want to meet.

• edited October 2022

Oh no , please, not 2 amazing things like.cuddling and food that would be horrible god help us all !!

• @Sheena123 - I'm sorry, Hon. 🤬

Depending on how much time we both have, I do enjoy the meal option, as well - if the other person is also up for it. Ofc the clock doesn't start until the cuddles start. 🫂