Pro Cuddler Not Active

[Deleted User]rave_rose (deleted user)

I'm fairly new to the site and really interested in a pro cuddler in my area for cuddling, but she hasn't been online in two weeks or so. Maybe she hasn't checked her email at all but I've sent a message. What would I do in this case? Kind of disappointing.

Comments

• I tend to go offline and off grid for about this time frame. If they're a pro, try searching on Google for "professional cuddlers near me" and see if you can find them that way. I personally have a Facebook page and a website that people can find me on. This is definitely not the only place where we can find people who need us.

• I’ve encountered many situations where pro’s disappear for an extended period of time. For many cuddling is a side gig. I think most pros also appreciate the fact that they aren’t expected to keep regular hours and are free to set their own work schedule.

• edited September 2022

The scheduling freedom is the biggest perk. And cuddling can often get intense. I have to take a step back sometimes too, or even if it’s not that, just deal with normal life things. Maybe you can find someone else in your area, or try alternate ways to find them, as someone suggested above.

• The best you can do is send a message. Stalking does not make a good first impression. =)

• edited September 2022

Thank you for saying that @marcustanaka!

I agree that if she’s not answering you here, she’s likely on some kind of hiatus, and blowing her up through multiple means won’t necessarily make her respond faster.

My advice is to look for a different cuddler. If you see her log back in, you might send another quick “checking in” message to put you back at the top of the pile, but if you don’t hear from her, just count it as her loss.

• [Deleted User]rave_rose (deleted user)

Thanks everyone

• Anyone who's gone for longer than a week, I consider them offline. If I send them a message, I don't expect a response anytime soon.
    They often get tons of messages, you might be number 57 in line. It's overwhelming for them. You can't take it personally. Maybe send them another message when they look to be active, but don't be too constant.

• It's ok. Cuddling isnt a very active activity. Lots of laying around, doing nothing. Too much of that and you might lose your ability to walk .

• @rave_rose - you can wait until they answer, which may or may not happen, or you can get in touch with other pros in your area.

• edited September 2022

And you never know right? Sometimes you don’t expect someone to answer and they’ll answer you fairly quickly. Definitely be cool about it and don’t keep trying to contact them. Consider also that they may be receiving a significant amount of messages.

• @rave_rose I wish I was near you; I am very active, log on several times a day most days, and the end of the month is always my slowest time, so I am always eager to take on new clients.