Male cuddlers

I’m curious how many people are out there that would schedule a male cuddler? I feel like cuddles from anyone are nice but I have yet to see a male be booked (I just became a professional)

Comments

• There are for sure males getting booked. And had there been one in my city, or one within 300 miles who wasn't just barely out of high school (ie: had some adult life experience/damage & repair understanding to offer) I would have booked one.

But I'm sure behind me will come all the "Male pros can't make it" type comments.
    But hang in there.

And if nothing else, maybe use it as a means to normalize cuddling in your community by talking about this site and your hopes as a pro with them. And good luck!!

• I’d love to be on demand that would require me to go pro🥱i can’t even give free joints

• edited September 2022

But I'm sure behind me will come all the "Male pros can't make it" type comments.

Indeed.

@strawhtluffy , there have been dozens of male pros who show up and post on this forum. The majority of them never get any clients. A few do get occasional clients, sometimes after having invested lots of time into this community. I'm not sure any approach the level of a below average female pro.

My suggestion: If you're looking for any sort of respectable income stream, you're going to struggle to find that with cuddling. On the other hand if you're just really into cuddling, have some sort of passion for it, are OK with the likelihood that you'll rarely get clients, then have at it... (But on the third hand, if you just have a passion for cuddling and have accepted you probably won't make much money, why not just be an enthusiast like the rest of us?)

• @CuddleWho honestly I’m already part of the enthusiast community, but wanted to give professional a try and see. I do work full time anyway. But I want to provide my warm compassion to others :)

• If I had the disposable income to hire a cuddler I’d be open to male cuddler.

@strawhtluffy - just a reminder that if you wish to charge for cuddling on this site then you must first apply for and be approved for a pro account.

• edited September 2022

I just had a male colleague of mind gifted me a free session, and it was beneficial. I left feeling more sure of myself and less anxious. To be fair, he is also a life coach, and I definitely needed the emotional support more than the physical touch (I already get lots of cuddles). I wound up booking him to help me with my taxes because it is a really daunting task ( I am self-employed, have lots of deductions, several ways clients pay me, and invested in crypto, stock, and options last year). Yes, I know you are probably wondering why I didn't hire an accountant, but the reason for that is half the job is gathering documents that I would have to give to an accountant, and then I would have to help the accountant make sense of a lot of them. I am terrified of the IRS and severe ADHD, so I am hiring him to be an emotional support human and an accountability buddy. He is not on this site, but his name is Kyle Hoffman if you want to look him up, I highly recommend him.

• @Babichev ~ He is a Pro ~ and a real sweetheart too!! 🕊

• I’m guessing it’s because women, NOT 100% of the time, but GENERALLY SPEAKING / 98% of the time, can always find someone to connect with on their own. And even though it’s certainly NOTTTTTTT in the same category…….it’s not unlike women going to strip clubs or paying for male “services” it’s just not a thing for them. It’s good though that you can be there for those few that are in need for that so good on you. Just don’t give up your day job……. Me personally? I couldn’t cuddle with someone I don’t have even just a foundation of chemistry with but again that’s just me… good luck brother….

• edited September 2022

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited September 2022

I just joined. Male here. I ve often felt a male cuddler would do well among at least the gay community, and that my friends is dependent on where you live. I live in Honolulu Hawaii and am hoping to attract some of these guys who are in a not so great relationships, men who are here on business or with their family and just want to cuddle and be with another man in a NON SEXUAL situation. I think there are a lot of lonely people, me included. If I can get one or two a month , I'd be happy, but I think there is a market out there. I think maybe even some women might hire a man, especially if she was alright with his sexuality and the realization nothing is going to go further.

I was reading an article a few years ago who people are actually paying men who have beards, to be able to touch their bears and run their hands through them. Some may laugh, but being bearded myself, I know how great that feels to touch a beard.

• edited September 2022

Unfortunately, some of our fellow men have ruined any chance for the rest of us to become "successful" pro cuddlers. Too many men turn the situation sexual or creepy.

As a member previously stated, it's not just like that for cuddling. Even male dog walkers and male babysitters have a hard time getting business compared to females. Society has created this idea that men can't be gentle or loving. Men have to be brash and cold and if we actually respect a woman and consider their boundaries, we're labeled "simps" and "timid".

It sucks. But the rest of us men have to keep trying. We have to keep true to ourselves and show the world that men CAN be gentle and we can be very good at it. We can only change one mind at a time however because, like I said, men have a long history of being creepy.

OP, you've got good cuddle karma, so you are already ahead of most male cuddlers!