Senseury needs

Hello, I am wanting opinions on this. I know that some people have commented on this before. But I would like opinions from other people as well.
So, I have gotten different opinions when talking to different people about this here. One of the things that I like doing while cuddling with someone is having my front teeth rubbed.
I typically do ask that the person that does agree to do this where is the gloves for both of our protection. And some people here have said that they would do it, while others say they would not. And some have said that they would do it for an additional fee.
I actually have experience this as a child. So I have been told that this is definitely sensory related. And I am visually impaired. What I would like to know is, how would you react if you were asked to do this? Would you agree to do it with gloves?
Would you do it for an extra cost? Or would you not do it? Also, when I do ask someone if they can do this I always tell them that they are free to say no at any time.
I am definitely interested to hear what you have to say on this.

Comments

• edited October 2022

Some people may be hesitant because it sounds a little like the fetish “Odontophilia” and fetish-play is prohibited on CC.

• @warm_embrace,
    I actually get pretty unique sensory feedback when this is done. This also helps with my anxiety when it comes to dental appointment because of past trauma.

• @warm_embrace This sounds more like a added sensory experience than a fetish; especially for someone who is visually impaired.

Anything can be be fetishized (well maybe not apathy but most things.) That doesn’t mean this is a fetish for @Andy1996

I see nothing wrong with this as long as it’s not something used for sexual gratification.

• @Syins, no judgement from me and I don’t pretend to know what it must be like to live without sight. I’m just saying that some people may be hesitant because of the unusual nature of the request and the fact that it could be interpreted as a fetish.

• @Andy1996 no offense intended, but you do have several threads you started already asking the same thing. Have you referred back to them, or thought about adding to any one of them instead of starting a new one ? Other posters may want to see what was already posted by others too

• @Andy1996 - these questions are something you can discuss with prospective cuddlers, Pro or enthusiast, but are not suited for the forums. You've posted the same questions in the forums multiple times, and at this point it sounds like you're shopping for a specific answer. Fair warning to you that this and other threads have been flagged for concerns about fetishes.

I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been locked.