What are your ideal qualities of a cuddle buddy?

Good communication, trustworthy, good listener, reciprocation, kind, funny, open-minded, chill personality, and has stimulating conversation.

Comments

• Someone like you.

• edited October 2022

Open communication, someone who enjoys cuddles as much as I do, nurturing, easy conversation mixed with comfortable silence and chill vibes!

• Hell, just someone who wants to cuddle with me.

• Almost anything else doesn’t matter to me except these three things:
    • Enthusiasm
    • Being mindfully present
    • Be understanding of my vulnerability

• @achetocuddle You're cool, Clay Aiken!

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

HAIRY...ahem... I mean... um... It's a textural pleasure to be near a person who has AMPLE body hair. Period...
    Fragrant... Clean, hygenic, and self-respecting. It's VERY UNPLEASANT to be near a person who doesn't love himself enough to take care of the most BASIC things, like hygiene..
    Humorous.. When we meet, I like to discover that you're comfortable with laughing at and with yourself, and with me! I'm bringing my A-game, so I expect my Cuddler to do the same!
    Platonic----- It's an immense, incomparable joy to spend time with someone who's discovered that women are really fun, intuitive, tough, and beautiful; who has realized that his most important part is between his ears, not anywhere else... And who realizes just how healing, powerful, and good his immediate, physical Presence can be to someone who identifies as Feminine! I LIKE Men--- have known some GREAT men, and am delighted when I get to be in their company! :)

Men who have discovered the joys of their receptive side---- sometimes, we. as women, wish to cuddle and tenderly care for you. It doesn't work if you're not willing (able) to receive our ministrations, right?

Some thoughts on a cold, Ohio night... :)

Jewels

• Kind
    Compassionate
    Nonjudgmental

• Someone who knows how to throw the question ball back and show a genuine interest in who you are as a human. Someone soft, and not afraid to be vulnerable. Having an enjoyable rock playlist in the background for me makes the session sooo much more memorable and fun and makes engagement easier; so another rock enthusiast can help but isn't a necessity. Respecting my time is sexy and being understanding of my ADHD brain bees and their limitations is also needed so compassion for neurodivergence.
    I dig if you're coming to just be held- but total silence for most of the session is the opposite of enjoyable for me. Now I'm just in an awkward hug with a stranger. With the way I use ambiance and scent at night is magic. Trust me you want an evening appointment. And always if we vibe mutual karma but I really save that for people I really just dig :) I want to earn mine I don't want someone to feel obligated

Namaste ✨

• [Deleted User]personaldream (deleted user)

Conversation and communication is so important. Respecting each others space, time. Being enthusiastic about meeting. Trust, kindness, and being compassionate.

• Great stuff pple!

• YES @JewelsnTools! I completely agree with everything after "platonic".

It's so refreshing when a man puts in the effort to get to know me, and shows genuine interest in doing so. I'm looking for friendship as much as cuddles, personally. 🤷‍♀️

• YES @JewelsnTools (after Platonic) and also @jenluvzscooby
    Just to be held by comforting strong arms, to feel important to someone, I nearly cry when I think and feel how much I need that and never ever get it. It’s all I need and want and will probably go the rest of my life without. It’s unbearable to think about. Sorry to unload like this.

• Excellent functioning communicative adult
    Generous yet humble without judgements and or disrespects.
    Understands and RESPECTS TIME !!
    Is clear with clean hygienic methods of living!!

To feel safe, secure and respected goes a long way mentally, physically and spiritually and THAT is what I am here for.

Cuddling is a vulnerability and peak into a soul with a journey into a soul with the proper methods of intent and actions.

When this is done with clear intent and loving actions of rejuvenation; it’s so sweetly 🤗🥰 amazing. Bubble of endorphins are released and
    It’s my favorite …..besides meeting new stellar people.

Unfortunately there are way too many on this site playing games and wasting time which creates more stress and factors to deal with. It’s getting frustrating to navigate the ugh factors on here.

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

@jenluvzscooby ~ right??? :) Even with the media trying to put us at each others' throats, with some weird @ss "gender war," I. STILL. ENJOY. MEN. Period! Their strength, their amazing kindness, the way it feels when they stop their flow to see about me!!! They smell wonderful; I LOVE their rough hands and strong arms, and wouldn't trade them for anything! :)

It really IS possible for women and men to become friends. People don't always want to "bang"--- sometimes, they just enjoy your spirit, your laughter, your energy! My personal boundaries are iron-clad, with razor-edged barbed wire, so I may not have noticed--- I still like having male friends! lol

@carrieanne , we're allowed to unload here! It does make me wonder when I read the threads about how the guys are moaning about not finding anyone to cuddle with. The math just isn't mathing! lol Okay, I'm no spring chicken, I get that, but I've got MILES of soft, fragrant skin and I give AMAZING hugs/cuddles. I am sane, stable, non-committal, and just out for a good cuddle session. Tell me, again, why we're not being considered as potential cuddlers???? Don't worry--- now that you've gotten it out of there, into the open, I'm hoping your Spirit Team will guide a few Cuddlers your way. We need Touch like we need air--- you deserve that! :)

@SunshineHug , LOVED what you shared! Please don't let the few "bad apples" who slip through spoil your experience here. There are some good people here. I hope you stay and keep working at it! :)

• @JewelsnTools Thank you. Cuddle 🤗 safe and well.

• @AbsoluteKitten or what about a moonlit walk around the block holding hands 😁

• Well I like two kinds of cuddles that are two different types of people.

1. For calm quiet people - I want to nap
    2. For interesting people - I want to hear stories
  • @LittleMissCat same here!! What's great though is when you find someone who can be both. Get some good conversation in the 1st hour or so and then take a cuddle nap.... Oh cuddle naps are so wonderful.