CuddleComfort needs better models in their ads

Anybody want to cuddle with this creeper? Wtf CuddleComfort

Comments

• Why you calling that guy a creeper? Kinda funny

• I thought he was talking about the gal.

• Calling either one of them a creeper is kinda weird. I'm not gonna say anything but im sure you know what im getting at

• Dude just looks weird. Idk what you're getting at.

• They're cuddling each other! Why are they looking at me?

• I’d wanna cuddle between these two cuddlers.

• I personally have always liked the add. It looks very comfy to me!

• @thatsteveguy Thank you for introducing rational, compassionate thought into this thread.
    @SuperManCuddles Thank you for your positive reflections

• @tinc Thank you very much! 🤗😁🎉

• @tallteddy I agree with that. They're making eye contact with the camera, which kinda makes me feel like they're staring into my soul. Not necessarily a creeper, but unnerving.

• So you wrote post about your jealousy. Because the guy is cuter than you. Okay

• I think it's less about the models and more about the angle/lighting/text placement on the ad.

What CC needs is better marketing

• come cuddle with us….forever…..and ever

• ☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
    🙈🙉🙊

• If they were looking at each other, it would come across as a romantic moment.

• In the grand scheme of things, this is pretty low priority.

• @FarEfficiency I have to agree with you it’s not so much the models it’s just looks like they’re not enjoying it that much. A slight smile on the face would be better.

• The picture from far away you can’t tell that the girl is smiling but if you make the picture a little bigger she looks happy.

• As already mentioned, I also think they do not look very natural in the photo, i.e. looking at the camera and not each other, or even relaxing with the eyes closed. Also, both are very attractive - would this send a wrong message? ("look, this cute guy or girl could be cuddling with you now!")

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I've always assumed that they're supposed to be watching television together, with the camera perspective being the from the TV, which is why it's lit that way and why they're focusing so much on what they're looking at rather than on eachother.

• @Zundar i had similar thought. I always thought those were the mods watching us on their laptops as we post on the forums 🤔

• "We'll find you a cuddle buddy" is not how this works at all. That's worse than the picture IMO. Although a professional cuddle matcher, now that I could get behind. I think I could even offer this at least part of this service. Kinda like a cuddle bouncer 😂

• Unlocked thread. The pictures used were carefully selected to convey warmth of cuddling on sofa in front of TV. We appreciate feedback on how to improve the homepage and images used, although please keep it constructive.

• I have no issue with the photo. Looks like two pple comfortably cuddling and watching tv.

• I've always liked the photo. To piggyback on what @Zundar said, I've wondered what they were watching. It couldn't be anything scary, otherwise she wouldn't look so calm. It couldn't be a rom-com otherwise he'd look bored. She doesn't look like she's into sci-fi. He doesn't look like he's into documentaries. So I'm guessing it's some kind of thriller... maybe something like The Fugitive w/Harrison Ford?

• @Gary Any particular reason that this is the only image used? That is to say, can there be a cycling series of pictures depicting different types of cuddling connections? Specific examples being same sex pairings, interracial pairings, or pairs of people of non-white races cuddling together to demonstrate the unversality of the site's target audience?

Also, @Cuddle_RN makes an astute observation, the site does not actually guarantee it will find anything for anyone. It may be more accurate to say "We'll help you find a cuddle buddy" or something of that sort.

• Looks like diverse groups people came to the site regardless of the race or gender of the models. I didn’t think to myself “what no interracial couple? Man I’m not gonna check this site out until there’s proper representation!” Lol I don’t think about those things, because they don’t filter things through the lens of race or gender. I’m just here.

And just looking at her the site we see people of all shades, religions, genders, and sexual orientations. It’s all good. Plus it would cost money to purchase stock images tk be used on a for profit website that might be cost prohibitive.

Now if people wanna contribute to that fund to purchase new stock images or to hire models, a photographer and studio space to do so, I’m sure that would be welcomed.

• To me, the expression on the male's face looks more like he's undressing you with his eyes, and not so much comforted... It just feels more like a tinder ad

• @Ironman294 I was simply suggesting more obvious inclusivity, I cannot speak to the impact that the images may or may not have had on others. That said, stock images are available for less than $10/image, hardly prohibitive for a site like this.