Hey, Check your email!

2»

Comments

• I stand my impression that it comes off as entitled and childish for adults to be mad.about adults not messaging them back

• Also to add this site has zero screening tools in place. This soley resides on us and it takes time.

New pros are always going to be popular and overwhelmed with time wasting inquiries and previously banned members hoping to score a naive pro. So either be patient or find a pro who isn't as busy. Hell block her so you never waste your time again. I fully support blocking and use it generously.
    If you're that dead set on only seeing a particular pro that you can't wait for her to reply, well that's unhealthy and should be addressed.

• @pmvines You're certainly entitled to your impression.

• I’m a Pro, I don’t consider cuddling a ‘job’ really except I very much depend on the income. This is the most rewarding thing I’ve done in my life, along with being an illustrator for over 50 years. That’s how important Cuddling has become to me, and I’m pretty new at it. My point is, I can’t even fathom not answering messages right when I receive them, or am aware I have. It’s almost always the same day unless one comes late at night.
    Foremost on my mind is, wow - someone actually took the time to read my profile & wants a Cuddle Session with me? Ultimate compliment! And if he’s waiting to hear back, I’m thinking of that too. I will never understand those who can’t relate to what someone else might be feeling as they wait for an answer!

• edited October 2022

@pmvines So be it, but why even reply if you're not going to respond to any substance? The people being messaged are not just "adults"; they are (theoretically) business owners advertising a service.

@Rezz

a social networking site with optional paid services and service providers with variable lifestyles

Susan only does this part time and doesn't see the need to be available 24/7

The day this site isn't overrun with SW"s and their obvious John's is the day I will take this site more seriously

Well, yeah, I mean that pretty much dovetails with what I was saying. This is what pro cuddling is. It's a ton of sex workers, then it's a lot of random women who signed up to make some money with vastly varying motivations and levels of dedication to cuddling as a business, and then it's some outright scam artists, and finally it's like 4 women who are seriously devoted to cuddling as a legitimate profession.

So that's OK with me, I've had some great experiences. But I mean... I just think it's inevitable that there's going to be a steady stream of men new to seeing pro cuddlers who are confused or frustrated by various aspects of the experience. Where else is there a "social networking site" with "optional paid services"? It's weird. I mean on Tinder when women try to charge they're clearly breaking the rules of the app, but here it's normal.

• [Deleted User]ozcuddlez (deleted user)
    edited October 2022

You post broke the forum rules and you were warned about it while having the content cleared. You then later edited the post again, this time removing the mod warning. For this you're getting a timeout. [reurbo]

• @carrieanne, I salute you! You capture my feelings about this so well. When I reach out for a session I am often in a space where I am needing connection, and when I get a timely response it really makes me feel as though someone cared. The session itself may not happen till our schedules align (usually a few days after), but the fact that someone didn't ignore me matters big.

• edited October 2022

@ozcuddlez
    Only removing the quoted text from ozcuddlez's comment. [reurbo]

🤣🤣
    Oh so we're just assuming that I'm rude to anyone who graces my inbox?

The types of messages I either ignore or block and report

• hey u up?! ( Received at 2:48 a.m )
    • hey beautiful....
    • wut do u wear for sessions ( no other prior communication )
    • I want to fly you to my state 10 hours away for a cuddle session, all expenses paid blah blah blah ( scam and dangerous )
    • multiple messages from previously banned members who are trying to return
    • text / Snapchat / email me , no other communication or information. Against the ToS to exchange information without a proposal and a common tactic for those looking for other services
    • sexual photo sent when I have requested a recent photo
    • won't send photo
    • documented time wasters who want to chat and book time without following through

I could keep going.
    I sincerely do not care what you or anyone else thinks about how I screen my inbox. I will be selective about who I give my energy to when it comes to my safety and that includes who I respond to.

Since you seem so concerned about my social life, I am happy to report it's very healthy and active. But thanks for asking 🤗

• @CuddleWho “The people being messaged are not just "adults"; they are (theoretically) business owners advertising a service.”

In my experience on this site, the term “professional” is perhaps a little misleading in some cases. Many of the pro’s are people who enjoy cuddling, but don’t see this as a business and it’s not a significant source of income or focus in their lives. When they want to cuddle, they charge a fee because they can. It’s the law of supply and demand.

Most of the pros I’ve contacted who see cuddling as their primary source of income, are indeed very professional about responding to messages, showing up on time, and bringing their best selves to the session. Others are hit or miss. If someone isn’t responsive to you, try someone else.

• Thank you @carrieanne and @CuddlesByDeep. I was beginning to believe that many pros are either so deluged by messages that they can't reply or simply don't want to. I can live with that reality if it's true. I just wade in with that understanding, but it is refreshing that there are those that consider their clients as more than customers.

• Besides the derogatory messages I receive here and there, I respond to every message. I do this full time in Florida so that’s why it’s easier for me to be able to respond. It’s exciting 🤩

I also understand why some pros aren’t able to respond. Some have children, full time jobs, families to take care of. And of course, there are some “pros” that join thinking it’s a money grabber without realizing how much hard work goes in to being a pro cuddler. It’s not just a “lay beside someone and take their money” type thing… this is one of the biggest jobs I’ve ever had that required this much emotional intelligence and consistency.

• @CuddleWho
    I see the point that you are making and while I dont entirely disagree with you, you have been here long enough to know that just because you have a pro account on here doesn't mean it is something that is necessarily a priority or even something they take seriously . Many people might sign up as a secondary or even 3rd or 4th source of income, so time and attention may be limited . Also, nobody is obligated to message you plus there may have even been something the message sender has overtly or inadvertently done to put them off and make them not want to message them back. This site is so full of people being triggered it's like walking through a landmine sometimes, so there really is no telling what might have happened to make someone not want to message you back . Also , as many pros have stated, it gets exhausting dealing with the riff raff and sometimes you just dont want to deal until your head is in the right space.

I still feel like adults being upset about being ignored on the interwebs is silly

• A lot of good points have been brought up. What it really comes down to (at least in my opinion) is that people have the right to reply to who they want to reply to - yes, even pros have this right, to keep themselves safe. For example, if someone contacts me, asking for a same day session, I will not reply to them. I'm not spending time replying to someone who didn't read my profile (OR if they did, they don't respect the fact that I don't offer same day sessions). If someone can't take the time to read my profile/respect my preference about booking same day, they likely won't thoroughly read my messages either. Other than that, I do try to reply, unless they are disrespectful.

We all have a right to vet people in order to feel safe, and this means: turning people down/not replying if there are red flags in messages/reporting people for breaking TOS within messages/blocking people. 🚩🚩🚩

• edited October 2022

I try not to take it personally, though I freely admit .. sometimes that's hard. Logically the pro has likely untold amount of messages to sift through, but irrationally it feels a lot like purposefully being ignored.

Just try and not get hung up on anyone, there are amazing pros out there and I've had the pleasure to meet quite a few of them in my area.

Honestly whats more frustrating is when you DO get a response and it's heavily negative. I've had quite a few interactions where a simple booking request is replied to with more than a bit of rudeness. I partially blame other clients for this though (just look at @Rezz 's examples), but it's also because some pros don't even bother to check our profiles (reviews do matter folks).

End result: there are good and bad out there, keep trying!

• Unfortunately I’ve done it a time or two when I’d missed a booking. I hate spam and don’t have this site linked to my main email and so do only check my “misc” email about once a week or so, sometimes more if my life outside of cuddling hasn’t become too busy.

Lately I’ve had free time so I’m on the site daily but just like bookings come in waves so does my availability.

• edited October 2022

I as a pro always return every message when I am able to get to it. I have several jobs, so I return messages when I am able to. I agree there should be a solution for the dead accounts. Like give them 6 months, if they haven’t posted, remove the account. Let everyone know in the joining process that if they don’t periodically visit, their account could be removed. Karma and all. If they were definitely serious about this, they would return.

• Agreed, @Tranquilescape , or at least deactivate the account, with an option to reactivate if the Pro actually wants to return. But, and I think this is true with a lot of sites (including dating sites), if you cleared out all the users who are not active, this site would look much more sparse - the illusion of having more people may be worth more than the frustration of having so many non-responses.

• I love what I do and would never ignore a person in need of cuddling. Everyone is different, I hope more people will look at this site as valuable instead of wanting to waste other people's time.