Maybe cuddlecomfort is not for me.

[Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

And the reason I say this is because I've been looking through profile pages and don't have the courage to send a message, and also payment issue. I feel like I'm the only one who feels that way.

Comments

• edited October 2022

You are not alone! Good Luck!

• What is “the payment issue”?

• Why would you feel you are the only one? I'm sure there are a lot of people who either can't afford or don't want to pay for the experience. Bottom line, if it was easy to find enthusiast-enthusiast cuddles, pros wouldn't exist.

• Send a message to me. It won't get you a cuddle but it will break your messaging duck.

• What is “the payment issue”?

@CuddleWho He is unemployed

• You can feel free to message me as well. And yes many people can’t afford a professional cuddler.

• You are not the only one who feels like that. I probably think that ever other time i open this up. I been on here quite awhile and not finding a cuddle connection.

I’m not the biggest fan of the thought of paying for a cuddle, do that could be a roadblock and i have to accept that. Probably the reason it’s been so long for me.

• Become a pro, have others pay to cuddle you. They'll have to message you.

• I understand where your coming from, I had to work hard and still do to meet people, I had to accept early on that karma says your real, it has a value to others that you are active on the site.
    my suggestion is to keep working at it, don't give up, maybe try to see if there are local meetup or cuddle parties, they are very inexpensive $25-40 for a few hours and network, get some karma, and it will come, hang in there bud. Private message me if you want to talk further.

• edited October 2022

@MeAndWe take this with a grain of salt, but you have started multiple threads and well as posted on other existing threads about some rather specific things that you ask of your cuddle partner , and that might be a hindrance for you . Not hating, really I'm not , but you have said yourself that these specific things have led to others saying they would not feel comfortable with cuddling you . If you are talking about these things to potential cuddle friends , right off the bat especially , it can pose a problem for you .

• I was once in a similar boat. All males have been to one degree or another. Most pro are easy to talk to. Don’t be afraid to book a session or send a booking request. Find one with good karma. I would start with one hour and work your way up from there.

As mentioned in a previous comment. “Become a pro” being a male pro with zero karma and experience is near impossible. Honestly if you can’t message a pro messaging a client is harder.

Save your money and start with one hour each hire a couple pros and once that ice has been broken the nerves will get better.