What's a show/movie you could watch over and over again?

2»

Comments

• Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Princess Bride, The Crow

TV: Burn Notice, The Rookie, Big Bang Theory

• The Good Place, Schitts Creek, and Crazy Ex Girlfriend are always good for a re watch. Might throw Cobra Kai in there though, just because I've been meaning to do a rewatch of that one.

Jurassic Park I've watched more times in my whole life then one probably should lol

• It's called "Not giving you access to my personal data"

• edited October 2022

Everyone, everyone! @Erikyo uses his favorite TV show as a security question for something important! Now we know what kinds of answers to try!

Ahhh... whew.

All right, now that I'm done laughing: this is a perfectly normal topic of conversation, and no one in their right mind gives their security questions honest answers.

• @FunCartel … love Ted Lasso!!

• “Guess who” “ it’s hilarious

• Haha @DaringSprinter i can confirm my place of birth was somewhere between our sun and the Oort cloud, and my mother’s maiden name might be English, but it might also be in Kilingon, Dothraki, or High Valyrian.

• The Burbs.

• Animal House, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Shaun of the Dead, Anna and the Apocalypse, Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Terminator 2, Aliens, Dazed and Confused, Hardboiled, Project A Part 2, Resident Evil 1-6,

• @Charlie_Bear: Ha! Sounds familiar. Nerds of the world, unite....

• Been watching The Bernie Mac Show for 18 years now.

• West Side Story!