New to this site... any advice?

I have no idea what to expect. Can a "professional" cuddler give me advice on what to expect and how to handle any "out of the line" request?

Thank you.

Comments

• Only been a pro for a few days now, but if any potential client is overstepping their boundaries, I would definitely cut them off, immediately. Since this is strictly platonic and non-sexual, the client shouldn't expect anything else, otherwise. Sorry if I am not much help :/. There are a lot of other pros on here that can definitely give you a better response than I
  • thank you @Rei 
  • No worries @Zing85 . But there is a somewhat strict rules for both pros and clients. Like the non-sexual aspect, no kissing, and no nudity. Though I have heard from pros who have done this for a while, that a lot of clients seek cuddling as a therapy of sorts or help increase intimacy in their lives.
    Though, in the end, it is up to us as the pros to set the boundaries of which clients have to adhere by. For instance, if a client is causing unwanted actions such as trying to invoke sex or sexual acts, you are free to leave without refunding them. All payments are made up front too. But luckily, for the majority of people I have talked to they are really nice. I hope the best of luck to ya c:
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    Hi @Zing85 !

It's unfortunate, but some people don't understand the positive nature of the site and troll for "more than" platonic cuddles. If the out of line requests come from messages, report them. Mark is awesome at responding and protecting us. Better to take these bad eggs out of the equation as not to endanger someone later, right? 

Ultimately just use common sense and I always always always tell both men and women that they should meet strangers in public first before inviting them into their home. Don't let anyone pressure you into trusting them. You don't know them. At least not yet. And would you rather get to know them in public, or in private? So many whack-a-dos on this Earth these days, so be safe. 

Best.