Terms of service

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
There are some pro cuddlers on here that try to make their own rules. They need to remember that there are terms of service posted on the site that clients agree to and these are the rules we need to follow. If pros want the rules changed, they need to contact Mark and get him to change or add to the terms of service. We have already accomplished this within the past few months and positive changes have happened.

Comments

• I don't see why some pros would want to make their own rules. The rules in the contract agreement is perfectly feasible and appropriate for the site and service.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    I agree, the terms of service rules that @mark posted seem very reasonable to me. However, I did have a pro that had additional rules above and beyond what Mark had posted and I only heard about it after the fact. I think everyone on the site should be playing by the same set of terms.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    It's crystal clear to me!  Buler, Buler
  •  I'm curious as to what their own rules are? 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    For example, one pro stated that if the client cancelled within 24 hours, the client would still have to pay the full amount of the session. Um, that's not what the terms is service state. That's just one example but as I said, if it's not in the terms of service, we don't have to agree to it.
  • I can understand that. I guess I wonder why you would want to cuddle with a pro when you don't agree with their terms. That would seem like it would open up a whole new can of worms for you. Bad karma…  
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    I've had pros who will honor the parts that benefit them but not the parts that don't. 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I won't cuddle with pros that don't honor the terms of service and those pros that don't honor it, need to know that they can't create their own rules.
  • Completely agree @Morpheus. We as pros need to keep a standard of business and business etiquette. Since there are established rules and terms of services, those must be followed and enforced. I would even say a pro that continues to make up their own rules and/or omit some and don't adhere to the terms of services be terminated as pro cuddlers. If you don't want to follow the rules, then maybe they should be a non-pro. Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh. But it is vital that trust and consistency be made, especially in a growing industry.