Massage cuddle

How would you respond to a cuddle appointment that included professional massage therapy intertwined?
Would you expect to pay more, same, or less?
**Appointments could be outdoors or indoors. Massage chair or table with clothing on. First meeting would be interview only, vetting process is a bit timely so this starts the ball rolling.

Comments

• Please be thoughtful in your response...no hateful remarks please.
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    I wouldn't mind a massage during a cuddle session. I wouldn't pay more since the average for a cuddle is 80 and that's above what an average massage costs.
    I'd consider it if the massage is good but I wouldnt want it to be longer than half the session for sure.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I prefer to massage my cuddler.
  • I like the idea of massages for clients :). Though I would include it as an "option" per say and not have any additional fees for the service. And like @Alternis, wouldn't make the massage last no more than half the session, I would even say only a third at max. But this is just my professional opinion. We as pros charge a lot already for our clients, so any additional skill sets we have we really shouldn't charge extra, but rather, use it to propel ourselves on a higher platform and give us an upper hand over other pros. My training in massaging has come from Eastern training and practices.
  • Already get massage from pro cuddlers as part of the cuddling fee already.
    Would feel like an unfair surcharge
  • Exactly, it would be an unfair charge to in my honest opinion @greenearth.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    The majority of clients feel that the cuddle fees are already too high so one wants to pay more.
  • Thanks kindly. Public: If seated together it could be a constant cuddle massage kind of deal. Hand on back, massage strokes; standing behind massaging neck and shoulders.
    Private: on couch or bed it would be part of caressing, safe touch on agreed upon areas, just slower, perhaps music accompanied with touch.