Personality

edited October 2022 in General

Looking for a good personality to carry a conversation with someone that is shy.

Comments

• "When communicating with another member, you agree to never indicate a desire to cuddle while doing any of the following: (1) being nude, (2) wearing only underwear, (3) kissing, (4) groping, (5) satisfying a fetish or kink, and (6) anything of a non-platonic nature."

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/terms/general section Personal Boundaries

• Not trying to satisfy a fetish or kink. I am looking for a particular personality

• That better for you since I can’t delete it???

• A particular personality sounds quite interesting 🤔 what would make it the right kind of particular besides being shy?

• @mandapanda0991 I don't know that looking for a shy person is a fetish?, but we are able to edit or delete forum comments (one letter or symbol has to remain) if done in less than 24 hours after original post. No need to delete on my account, just letting you about options for changing forum posts.

• [Deleted User]Julesocean (deleted user)

Yea, I am not sure seeking out a particular personality is more than just that, a preference. I wonder why there was an immediate flag raised. To whom began this, I hope you find what your looking for

• For those that missed it, the post was originally titled "Dom/sun" [supposed to be sub] and the text was something like "any Doms on the site to talk to?"

• Dominus vobiscum

• Honestly it all depends on the person. I'm considered shy too but I can talk someone to sleep once I'm comfortable. I missed where there was anything inappropriate here said so ? Good luck in your search. :)

• @mandapanda0991 welcome to the site. We are glad you are here 😊 Lots of people here who can carry on a conversation for sure! Wishing you success!

• Half the comments here seem strangely confused.

I’m fairly sure OP originally wrote something more provocative, leading to @zerocantaloupe ’s comment, but then went back and edited her post to remove the provocative part.

Also, although the way she phrased it is ambiguous, I’m fairly sure OP is not saying she’s looking for a shy person, she’s saying she’s shy and wants someone who can carry a conversation with her.

• @CuddleWho yeah, she wanted a dom first.

People here talk like the computer scientist in https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/2011-02-17 ... it's really weird

• @CuddleWho You are correct. I don’t know where they are getting the OP is looking for a shy person.

• On the internet, edits are forever. So are bans, which in this case, is now closed.

This discussion has been locked.