When Pros message you first....

124ยป

Comments

• @JBearz : I totally agree. If I were someone looking for a cuddler, that would definitely put me off from them.

@VaniRae31 : I love your response ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒป

• I don't always agree with @CuddleWho, but he is hardly a witless person. Lol.

Good thread.

• @JBearz
    I've seen multiple people post this, but thought I'd reiterate it... Pros are not allowed to message possible Clients unless the Pro receives a message from them first or if the possible Client visits their profile. Then and only then are Pros allowed to send a message to solicit their service. While some have commented this sounds harsh towards Pros, considering how many Pros there are on the site including how many offer virtual sessions, how many people would want to get spammed by dozens if not hundreds of Pros around the country and globe with a copy/paste initial message for their attention? Most site members who come to the site look around, search through site members, and reach out to Pros organically if that's what they are looking for. Site members with no intention of hiring a Pro would find it exceptionally problematic joining the site only to get an inbox with pages full of Pros reaching out to be hired.
    If a Pro messages you first with the intent to have you hire them and you didn't visit their profile, please report them.

• Good talk, everyone.

• Guilty. I just say hey how are you to start a casual convo. I don't bombard them with money convo. It hasn't worked anyway so I'll just stop that approach.

• It's similar to getting spam in your email. An attempt to make you feel special...but you know it probably went out to 100 other people. SMH