Snacks

You pop in a movie, sit next to your cuddle partner, you reach for your snacks... What are you reaching for?

Mine are cheese related products. I have an addiction to Cheeze its, cheese balls, chester cheeto crunchy cheese puffs. Im also a fan of Lays or ruffles chips classic. Combine with Helluva dip and its a good snack

Comments

• Popcorn with plenty of that faux butter and Coke. Better yet, eat at a restaurant I don't get to frequent much before going to the matinee :)

Cheese related snacks are good anytime.
    Will anyone go see that scary movie The Menu? Not me; it looks TOO scary.

• If I had my druthers, I'd go for a bowl of freshly shelled garden peas. Unusual to be sure, but dagnabbit, when you grow up with a garden in the backyard those crisp, juicy mouthfuls are irresistible during movie time!

Haven't had peas that fresh in ages. (I mourn.)

Failing that, sour cream and onion Lays are delicious! And Ruffles—I can't remember the brand name, but there's a company that makes spice mixes you can add to sour cream to make what I think is the tastiest chip dip ever. It goes excellently with Ruffles!

Usually I end up with microwave popcorn, lightly salted. Such is life.

• I would reach out popcorn, hershey kisses ,or Welch's strawberry fruit snack.

• I'd reach for a Tabasco slim jim and Grippos barbecue potato chips (with a mango flavoured Calypso).

• @DaringSprinter - Try putting a package of frozen peas in the microwave for about 10 seconds. They will almost taste like fresh peas.

• Root beer float, or a rainbow sherbet float or I just found a Lime Rickey ice cream that makes a delicious float.

• @GreatHornedOwl Thanks for the tip! I miss peas fresh out of the home garden also.

@KamikaziNinja86 Lime Rickey ice cream? That sounds delicious.

• Sesame wheat crackers and havarti with dill.

Candy and Pepsi.

Cheetos.

I contain multitudes. 😂

• edited November 2022

We have living room style movie theater near me in Portland with a gourmet restaurant menu to order from

.... so I'm always in for seasonal charcuterie and artisian cider....

Brunch too. They have half off brunch movies over the weekend so it's a bonus. Huge sofas and different chairs for 1-3 people.

Definitely great for cuddling and something different from a normal movie experience.

🤪🤪

• Popcorn and Rootbeer

• Anything that makes me poop. The gassier the better . My cuddler has to love being crop dusted . I require it

• I'd say bust out the 2-Liters, a 50 piece nugget from mickey D's to share and a pizza...maybe some nachos as well. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Now I'm hungry.

• I finally noticed this thread is about a movie we watch at home. Lol.

@munkg Good grief, I can tell you are young by that huge meal you just named. Lol. I miss being young and being able to put away huge meals. Sounds pretty good, but I prefer Wendy's nuggets :)

• Buttered Popcorn with Coke Zero & mix-in’s:
    Hot Tamales cinnamon candy
    Milk Duds, M&Ms or Junior Mints
    Any chocolate
    Cold fresh apple slices or chunks
    ** You have to eat the candy in the same bite as popcorn!
    My favorite 6 yr old Cuddler chooses this while watching Batman movies!
    **And a new mix-in to try, jalapeños! (Toss in a little of the juice)

• @achetocuddle not that young 🤣
    I wouldn't try to tackle all that food by myself, and it all doesn't have to be consumed in one sitting, unless there's a lot of hunger 😂

• If I’m in a theater?
    Popcorn drenched in butter with a little extra salt and peanut m&m’s dumped in there.

At home?
    Sunflower seeds, or chips with a coke right next to me.

• @achetocuddle I’m OBSESSED with Wendy’s nuggets, especially the spicy ones dipped in bbq sauce. My go to comfort fast food meal.

• Popcorn & pretzels.

1. Topo Chico or HEB's 1877 bottled mineral water
    2. Smartfood white cheddar popcorn
    3. celery w/ ranch dressing or peanut butter
    4. raw broccoli w/ ranch dressing
    5. cherry tomatoes
    6. Ritz crackers
    7. block of cheddar cheese w/ cutting board
    8. HEB Rounds tortilla chips w/ queso or salsa
    9. KIND granola
    10. York Peppermint patties and/or Andes chocolate mints
    11. hot tea, coffee, hot chocolate (only in winter), beer (only if cuddle partner desires it)
  • Popcorn, M&Ms and coke! 🍿