Cuddel couch

So, I have never seen this in the forums but I would like to get some interesting opinions. In your opinion, what is the best couch for cuddling?
My couch is actually electric. So it reclines when you press and hold the buttons. It also has built-in chargers for smart phones. And it is pretty comfortable.

Comments

• I dream of a big bean bag, a futon, or a recliner.

• I've seen a cuddle mattress. I've always wondered about. There are slices going through the mattress every 3 to 4 inches. So that your elbow can be put into the mattress versus falling asleep. As well as places for your feet to get put into. I think the center and the mattress is solid.

• @Bear I saw that in a video. I'll try to remember to post it.

• Oh yeah, like @Bear said, the bed or mattress that has grooves so you can slide your arms in there. I want one for sleeping, too! Who has one?

• My mattress started forming a groove like that on its own because that's how I sleep. It's not ideal for sleeping. T-T

• It wouldn't be on a couch, per se, but I wonder what cuddling in zero-g, such as inside the space station would be like. You'd have to bungee yourselves together, speaking of straps. Tether yourselves to a wall, or wrap yourselves up in some kind of breathable bubblewrap and just float about.

I'm afraid of what if I fell asleep and started drooling.

• Ive got a sectional one that has a pop out option that turns it into a queen size bed. Its super comfy and great for cuddles.

• @Tom2019 I want to do that. Or at least get to watch someone else cuddle that way. Neat. Are you more worried about drooling in zero-g than otherwise?

• I actually had the pleasure of cuddling in somebody’s van that was actually built by himself during the pandemic. And I have to say. That had to be one of the best beds I have ever cuddled in. And it was also nice and insulated in there as well.
    It was definitely one of my most memorable experiences. The couch that I have actually has some cupholders as well. So if the person would like a drink then they can store them in there. And it also has charging outlet built-in if the person wants to charge up their smart phones.

• Your couch πŸ›‹οΈ has built in chargers?! πŸ”Œ πŸ˜… I literally want your couch (im headed to google right now to find this πŸ˜‚) my cousin has a smart table which has charging and a fridge in the bottom as well as charging outlets, but that couch sounds amazing!

• It is an amazing couch. And I like how when it reclines it definitely reclines pretty far and back. So when I sat on the couch I was definitely thinking about what it would be like to have somebody who titles try it out.

• @cuddles_ndream my couch has 2 chargers built in, but only one side. I just wish it had 2 more on the other armrest.

• @wrench i feel like im the last person on earth to find out about this πŸ˜…

• @cuddles_ndream And that seems impossible because I know you have your finger on the pulse of most anything when it first comes along.

The best cuddle couches that I am familiar with are a loveseat where both sides recline or an unusually deep couch, one that is so deep it is not comfortable for sitting.

• @achetocuddle i have my finger on the pulse of most anything when it first comes along …… except for the reclining phone charging couch 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• edited November 2022

Downside of those electric recliners, always end up rolling into the controller and start un/reclining when I don't expect to. May have knocked a few trays of food over a time or two
    Could happen even more with multiple people on it, heh

Also it had full 3-prong outlets in the arm rests (and USB to)