When you just want a hug

opens arms

Comments

• The power of a hug! I wish I could find more men who are content and fulfilled with a hug and cuddling. Who get it that physical contact doesn’t have to be sexual to have wonderfully healing powers.

• Wraps my arms around you and squeezes tight.

Hugs are great.

• When I just want a hug I wrap my arms around my pillow.

• @Nickoli: And your pillow wraps its arms around you in return? Nice.

I like hugs. Hugging and being hugged back is a great sensation. Comforting. Other cuddle positions are wonderful too! But hugs are a definite favorite.

• @carrieanne. Right. The warmth is what gets me. Feeling someones body heat is the best blanket i could ask for.

@Bear. I bet you give great hugs man.

@Nickoli the pillow has been my costar on a lot of cuddle daydream performances

• A weighted blanket! It’s really helping me a lot, especially for hug deprivation! But also has helped soothe aches and tension. Helps people with anxiety I know. I had to research a little to find the right weight & size for myself.

• Nothing like a nice hug! Wish I could get more of them!

• When you just want a hug but no one is available...

• [Deleted User]Jacob879 (deleted user)

In terms of just wanting a hug, I've learned to just offer one. More often than not, people accept.

Yes, it's short lived, and quite impersonal. But, even in the most unfriendly environments, it's shockingly easy to hug people.

A free hugs t-shirt seems to be highly effective.

• Consensual hugs for everyone!

• @Jacob879 i love the free hugs t-shirt idea!