Massages

Has anyone of your cuddlees request a massage from you. And it to them are real deal breakers?

Comments

• @briel
    You'll find that the vast majority who show up in your inbox requesting massages have something else entirely in mind. It's not a massage.

So I make it easy and decline giving or receiving.
    If I want a massage I'll go to a LMT, not stranger Dan from CC with his baby oil and a box of wine. Hard pass.

• In the US massage is a regulated profession. The massage profession would kick you out for malpractice if you were a member and did cuddling during a massage session. And charging for massage (which you would be doing) is not ok unless you have the appropriate licence.

In other words, in the US the request is never legit. And you should always say no. Additionally, as @Rezz says, it's usually a gateway question to discover if you are willing to break boundaries. If somebody asks twice, Block and Report.

Having said that, it's not rare for informal over-the-clothes massage to occur during cuddling sessions, particularly with people who have met before, and there's nothing wrong with that if it develops organically.

• @CuddleDuncan is absolutely correct. Massage is a common request to the point where I have included it in the FAQ section of my profile. This is what is stated on my profile:
    "Q: Do you offer massage?
    A: I am not licensed or trained in massage therapy. I can give you a brief massage over the clothes (e.g back shoulders, neck scalp, etc). However, massage will not be the main focus of our session."

• Okay thank you so much. I decline everytime, and I see that it is a hard pass for them as well because I don't agree to that

• And it's not organic, I'm getting new people on this site that think that its okay, so I make my boundaries known without being rude and disrespectful