Would you cuddle in an RV 🤔?

edited November 2022 in General

I'm thinking of getting an RV or a converted shed so I can be closer to the dogs on my property (I board & train dogs)

Up until now, I've never really hosted anyone at my house, cuddling or otherwise because...I don't like having people in my house 😂

But I figured another space away from my house would be ok. Would you ever cuddle someone in an RV? Would it be creepy? Peaceful?

Comments

• Great idea 🤷🏽‍♂️ Why not? It could be a little shack as long as it was cozy inside.

Sounds WAY more comfortable than the backseat of a honda civic or a geo metro hatchback. 😂🤣

• I'd cuddle anywhere lol

• I'd love to drive into nature, like a mountain view and open up a van or rv and cuddle facing the view.

• I mean people air bnb in RV’s… it’s me, I’m people. So I don’t see why you could set up your RV as a dedicated cuddle space.

• I've done it several times. It's really fun because you can control the scenery out the windows a little easier. In the summer all the windows open for fresh air, it's pretty relaxing.

Even done a few times on the roof platform. Some good blankets and a couple crazy creek chairs. Just gotta be careful climbing up and down.

• Sure why not

• I've don't it, met with @ubergigglefritz, an amazing cuddler on the site , it was great, I felt like I was camping, would do it again in a heartbeat.

• @happybear I'm so thankful my brief RV life permitted me the ability to meet you. 😁 RV cuddles are great. 💜

• Absolutely. I've cuddled outside on the ground in like 40 degrees in bare feet; an RV would be luxurious. 😆 But I'd have to trust the person to get into an enclosed space with them.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• An RV is perfect for cuddling. Here's one of my favorite places to put mine, cuddling, or otherwise.

• I am available to cuddle anywho!!!!

• As a half giant, I've never been in one that i could comfortably recline. Maybe in one of those super expensive ones with full sized beds

• @cylee1180 that’s exactly where my mind went!

Way cooler than 4 walls 🙃

• @Nischapooh and @cylee1180 it's totally possible. Part if the fun is exploring and finding a good spot you both enjoy. Takes a little more time and effort but it's totally worth it. Could make for a pretty awesome overnight, just don't forget coffee

• @highspark4455 sounds like the perfect adventure

• @Nischapooh agreed....beats a couch or hotel room anyday

• @highspark4455 @Nischapooh Agreed! One day one day... :) yeah I'd like to sup up my cuddle game. :)

• I held back from putting this kind of setup in my profile but sounds like I might need to add because there is interest

• @highspark4455 you should definitely add it

• @Nischapooh working on the updates now!!

• I've paid pros to do this setup...maybe I should be a pro

• These responses are reassuring! I'm still not decided between an RV or a shed/tiny house but I'm definitely looking forward to having a little space for cuddling and just all around chilling

• @VaniRae31 I was thinking of using it as an Air BNB as well! Nice to know there's a market for RVs

• @JBearz, as a pro, I don’t cuddle in anything with wheels, just for my safety. It’s not personal, but human trafficking is real.

Increasingly, I am hesitant to hold any initial session at a client’s home. I will make an exception if there is a good reason (eg concerns about disability/accessibility), but I’m just not as relaxed without the “home court advantage,” so to speak.

I might be persuaded to change my mind if we’ve already met previously and cuddled in a neutral space like a hotel.

This certainly won’t be true for everyone, but it has helped me to streamline my screening process and feel more confident and secure in my practice. Best of luck!

PS, tiny houses rule!

• @AintMisbehavin You are correct. I once cuddled in a wheel barrow and woke up at a Home Depot being farmed out for a roofing job to a multi millionaire’s pad. I was 18. So many things I can do to a home now so I have that. I escaped in a pair of drywaller’s stilts. I stood tall in victory.

But seriously, I get it. I worry about females cuddling in a vehicle with wheels on a first meeting. What if you get drugged? Tied up? And then transported! The women that worry about these situations are generally the ones free and breathing.

• @AintMisbehavin my RV would be sitting on bricks/foundation and not attached to any vehicle (I don't need to go camping, the bears come to me) but I definitely see your point!

• @JBearz Knowing your place is permanently parked would definitely make me feel more comfortable, so a subtle mention (if you go that route) would go a long way.

Also your place sounds gorgeous and your doggies are adorable.

FWIW, I do remember hearing lots of compliments about @waynewv and his sweet RV when he came up to STL for the meet and greet. Wonder what is his recipe for success?

• @AintMisbehavin Good idea, i'll do that for sure. And thank you so much 🐶!

I'd definitely love to hear from someone who's had sessions in their RV before

• @AintMisbehavin , I did get a few cuddles in at the meet, I think only because I met them at the picnic. But on my travels I have gotten about 90% no’s when I say I’m in my RV. I had 2 cuddles on a road trip and I had to get a motel room for them.
    It seems to be a red flag when I mention my RV. Not sure why, but that is what I encountered