Would you cuddle in an RV šŸ¤”?

2Ā»

Comments

• @waynewv, thanks for the reply! Iā€™m sorry to hear itā€™s been a hassleā€”no fun to have to get a hotel.

Iā€™m not so surprised, though. Even when someone has a wealth of good karma, itā€™s just unnerving to know youā€™re in a vehicle with a stranger.

• edited November 2022

@AintMisbehavin , as a male I donā€™t see a thing wrong, but I guess if I was a female I would feel not easy about it
    But Iā€™ve never heard of a mass killer using an RV, LOL
    But I fully respect ones wishes and concerns about it, no hard feelings on my part at all
    This was in Southern WV in September had a wonderful week of camping and motorcycle riding and cuddling,

• Cuddles, anyone?

• edited November 2022

Whaaaattttt?? RVVVV? What is this madness you speak of ??

Ive been cuddling a good portion of my life, just not here and not as a defined thing, so I have cuddled in some interesting places I'm sure .

And I too agree that @ubergigglefritz mobile cuddle pad was a really cool thing . Of course it's less about what you do and where you do it than who you do it with, and I'd cuddle with her under a freeway overpass surrounded by vermin if the RV werent available

• I would be glad to cuddle in a RV as long as the person is reputable and feel comfortable around them.

• I read this like Dr Seuss

• I'd cuddle in a rv any day! I'm obsessed with camping and the outdoors. I would love nothing more than to cuddle in a epic scenery or just in nature anywhere. šŸ„°šŸ˜šŸ¤— I've thought about getting a small travel trailer to make all cozy and travel/host in it. šŸ˜

• @Jillybear87 that would be so cool & I would do it if I actually liked driving šŸ˜…

• @waynewv That's unfortunate, I'm wondering if it was the fact that your RV is drivable? I dont think it ever happens but I know some women have fears of being locked in a vehicle and driven somewhere

• @JBearz , yes I think that is what it is and if they told someone has a safety person then I could easily drive away.
    I do enjoy meeting new people as I travel so I look now for ones that can host.
    In todayā€™s crazy world you canā€™t fault for anyone to be extra careful when meeting strangers. Iā€™m sure if I asked anyone that I have already cuddled with they would be ok with the RV.

• Several of you have mentioned cuddling in nature and I couldn't agree more. I've always wanted to cuddle on a boat out in the middle of a quiet lake on a calm day. Sunshine, the rocking, the warm breeze, birds, clouds... You get the idea. It's not bad solo but would be amazing with a cuddle partner!

• No, anything that is on wheels, I would not cuddle in.

Safety reason.

• Could you, would you on a boat?
    Could you, would you with a goat?

Could you, would you on the sea?
    Could you, would you in a RV?

Damn Sam, I do not like green eggs and ham!

• Absolutely I would again!!!!!

• @waynewv - That bridge in your photo looks familiar. Is that the New River Gorge?

• @GreatHornedOwl , yes it is, itā€™s close to my home town. I even applied for a job on it when they 1st started on it, didnā€™t get hired
    I have driven the old road under the bridge many times even in the snow!!!!
    I love going back every year and take my rv and motorcycle with me

• @waynewv that is a very nice RV!!!!

• @Connecticut1977 , thanks, I just
    Bought a bigger one, really like it. With the cold weather north of Florida now I guess Iā€™ll be camping more down here in Florida!!!!

• As long as I felt safe with the person after getting to know each other a bit and wasn't worried about them kidnapping me in it if it's drive-able.

• @waynewv Your point is well-taken, but one serial killer did have a truck with a camper on the bed. But I understand that if you are not a woman, some things just don't seem scary, at least not initially or until someone else points them out. It would be nice to walk trails and travel alone, cuddle, etc. and not have to think about being vulnerable because of the body that life packaged you in. I think cuddling in an RV would be find as long as it's comfortable :)

• [Deleted User]Noova (deleted user)

I do love me some nature. I would host in my #vanlife van if i felt there was enough room to actually spread out and be comfy haha A great view with a cuddle is always a bigger breath of comfort than just cuddling alone. My goal is to live off grid in my van build, build a cob house and be self sustaining. Hopefully have cuddly visitors every step of the way! But so far as me being hosted in an rv? I'm not sure. Would you folks mind being hosted in my future bigger van??

• As long as it wasn't in a RV van down by the river.

• Rv's are awesome. I would love to have one and drive all over the world!! You could park it camp and cuddle underneath the stars šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜

• Absolutely! There is something really special about RVā€™s ā€¦ owning 1 means the world is an adventure, the world is your destinationā€¦ šŸŒŒ its also cool to see how people customize them, as it would be a reflection of their personalities , i picture that RV owners in this community have the most comfiest relaxing interiors ever : )

• Van life has always been an intrest of mine. I have talked with my partner about one day getting an RV but idk how I would feel about driving it.

Ive driven those big Uhual's before but I think I would want a smaller rv or van. Also the van renovation process is just so cool. I would love to build out my vehicle and travel around the US sight seeing & meeting all the cuddling folks.
    Plus it would be so comfy and cozy, who wouldnā€™t want to cuddle in an RV

• @waynewv I would think an RV would be just as safe as a hotel. Maybe they are scared you might take off and abduct them. I would totally cuddle in a RV especial if parked in a RV park.