Gym

2»

Comments

• @Tranquilescape have you looked into women only clubs? It’s so important to tour and vet clubs before you invest in a contract at a place you’re uncomfortable in. I have several memberships, but I enjoy Anytime Fitness the most because of it’s accessibility. Planet Fitness doesn’t have free weights for that exact reason so that might be a good fit for you too.

• I’m thinking about planet fitness. I noticed that. Not as intimidating.

• edited November 2022

@Tranquilescape I hate gym culture myself. I've done a martial arts a while, so when I was judged in the gym (when you lift a weight, heads turn ro measure you and judge), I think how I could take these muscled up guys. Lol

Anyway, Planet Fitness was created to combat this type of gym culture- they even created created panic button if someone is intimidating you and a staff will address it.

@PrettyLuv You're hilarious. One moment you write something that makes me angry, then you drop a bomb. Lol

• I have gone to the gym for years as well as being an avid hiker. I would feel naked without it. I do like the friends I have at the gym from the 91 yo lady doing aerobics and weights to the 6’7” behemoth with guns the size of my torso who is a teddy bear but is a bailiff at the County courthouses and a part time sheriff. I feel safe when he is there.