It's sad to see most people on this site are inactive

2»

Comments

• @pmvines LOL. yeah, I'm all over the place agreeing with people. But I really do see both views in this case. It's very easy for me to put myself in other people's shoes most of the time.

• I literally signed up for this site forever ago, I think 10 years... thats an eternity in internet years! it was dead then on this site.... and I simply didnt check back for years. it looks to still be dead but now theres more pros.... I get the lack of female enthusiasts though. Its just not a common thing to think of, having a cuddlebuddy where nothing else happens and I think it only appeals to people who have already been in longer or more serious relationships. Or perhaps also never been in one.

Ill share a story or 2. Years ago a relationship of mine ended and I decided to straight up ask women if they wanted to be my cuddlebuddy (this was online) I had some success. The first girl totally got the wrong idea about what I meant and took it to be a FWB scenario, we actually dated for a month. I tried again 3 times, all of the other girls expected it to be more like dating and kept looking to me to make moves that in this case I never made. (I surprised myself) they seemed disappointed. I abandoned the idea after this and later found this site. I was kinda amazed that other people thought of this too. What I found was, when I was able to separate my attraction and desire from physical touch, it just wasnt the same and I didnt care anymore or want it. Also I didnt want to hurt someone elses feelings by making them feel like they were being denied (not making a move sexually) And here I am again interested in this idea at 35, I wonder if it would be different this time around?

The point of the story is that its an unusual thing to want on its own without all the strings attached and so I think it will always be a little dead. Most people would rather just have a BF or GF or they are pros and youve gotta pay

• @Nobodieshero Your authenticity is great and I'm glad you shared that story. I lean toward agreeing with the majority of things you post. In my view, it's unfortunate that always eating healthy and exercising fairly hard regularly are the likely cure for several things. If you like to exercise I'm really glad for you:) I hope you continue to post in the forum.

• Hi everyone 🖐️ 🖐️
    I'm new on cc, but have spoken with a few people, consistency and perseverance are key, life just takes time 🤗