Why is it so hard to find one person to talk to?

[Deleted User]BSC_172_Pilot (deleted user)

I've been going through a lot of terrible things this year. Many days I feel like it's hard to keep going. I just want some friends or just anyone to talk to.

Comments

• What happen?

• In this forum, you can find support and caring people who will listen, if you want to talk.

• [Deleted User]Jacob879 (deleted user)

Hey brother, I don't visit this site often, but I'm accustomed to trying to be there for people who are in bad situations.

If you ever need, I'm here, if you need to vent, need a buddy, battle buddy, whatever the case may be, you're welcome to talk, judgement free.

No one should ever have to walk alone.

• I'm here if you need to vent.

• @BSC_172_Pilot We're here for you. You can share here, or PM. 🤗

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Jacob879 …. Just want to let you know that I see you, and I see where your heart is at, and I want to thank you for being such an honest & genuine individual 🌌

@BSC_172_Pilot the same goes for me, my pm’s are completely open for you, just know that in life things always seems to work itself out, and things that seem so unnecessary at the moment turns out to be very necessary in the future … I don’t know how to explain, but I’m here if you need someone to talk to or listen.

• I'm here for you, too! 🫂

• I have my picture on my profile. I have no clue why it is not on here. I think I am the only one in Enid Oklahoma who is on cuddle comfort. Message me if you want to talk. I am a good person you can talk to.

• Feel free to reach out if you need to talk.

• edited November 2022

@Mastrcudlr the thumbnail not showing up is a known issue with the site. It's not just you or anything like. Off the top of my head I can't remember if there is a fix, or it it's in the pipeline, or what, but anyway don't worry about it.

@BSC_172_Pilot come back and look at your thread! Lots of nice people here. 🙂

• @Mastrcudlr @CuddleDuncan it took my thumbnail about 2 weeks before it updated to my 1st picture.