Safety for male clients

2»

Comments

• @daveground I don't understand. If there was a homeless person next to the door, why didn't you just say good afternoon to them as you went in?

• Well, I would have had to walked over them in the dark, which I didn’t feel was an intelligent thing to do.

• @daveground what?? Why on earth would that not be intelligent thing to do?

• @TheNotoriousHUG out of curiosity, are you fearful that the professional cuddler will be shady, mean, and/ or live in a bad neighborhood or are you afraid that when you see them you won't find them physically attractive? Asking them questions through cuddle comfort website or real quick phone call should let you know if you have things in common and enjoy conversing with each other. @daveground you could also check out the location using aerial view on google maps. That way you wouldn't have to cancel last minute.

Life is so adventurous! I like to take time to notice the positive things as I am worrying about and picking out the negatives. Life is seldom predictable or perfect, but it is always interesting.

• looking on the flip side as a professional. Something that I struggle with is cuddlers coming to me and book a cuddle session. I give them my number and they want a virtual session or to talk on the phone in addition to the texting. Then they keep rescheduling wanting me to talk to them but never really intending to have a cuddle session.

• It’s easy. Sometimes it’s TGTBT. Caution. Reviews usually do it for me. If they’re new maybe try a public spot or host yourself. I’ve only hosted though.