Professional and Enthusiast

Do a Enthusiast suppose to charge you to cuddle ? If not please explain why ?Also how do one get to be a professional cuddler and why do they charge you thanks ?

Comments

• Enthusiasts are not allowed to charge under site rules. If an enthusiast is asking you for money, report them.

• edited November 2022

There isn't a huge demand for male professionals, but here's how:
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

• Hello all.. i am learning more about cuddling and want to meet up with enthusiasts only on this site for the moment. Why is it that every single enthusiast I write messages to completely ignores them? Not once.. not twice .. but over 20 times. Is it my picture? My kind and friendly greetings?? I dont know. I even have some great reviews from pros on here that I direct them to look at. Out of 20 + local requests..i have gotten zero to answer back.. can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I just want to make friends and spend quality time with new people...anyone down?

• edited November 2022

@Greg45
    It happens to most of us. I've been on this site over 4 years. I've only found about 4 or 5 cuddle enthusiasts in that time, and that includes 1 who became a pro after we had cuddled for free a few times and then suddenly wanted to get paid :)
    You'll get advice about your profile and your picture etc, but the bottom line is that every new woman who joins this site gets flooded with messages from guys. They simply dont' have time to go through all of those messages. I don't know how they choose which messages to respond to, it could be random, it could be because you write something very witty...who knows. But don't feel too bad...the odds are stacked very highly against you.
    I think if you don't mind waiting for months if not years to find someone then keep at it...otherwise, you'll probably have to pay a pro cuddler once in a while or you'll never get to cuddle.

• @Greg45 This is a common frustration, it's not just you. My best tip is to check their Last Online date before contacting them; many people have not signed in for months or years, and never receive the PM. I recommend only contacting people who have been on, recently.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I live in a metro area with about 1 million people in it. Here (within 50 miles) there are 3 people (over 30) who have who have signed in within the last week. And each of them haven't been online in about a week. I feel like there are probably a lot of people who would benefit from a community like this but it probably isn't well known enough yet.

Not to say it isn't worth trying but I just won't be surprised if I don't meet anyone.

• @Greg45 - Male enthusiasts outnumber female enthusiasts by at least 10:1. The women that you're writing to are bombarded with messages. Many simply don't have time to respond to all of them. All I can tell you is to be persistent. Sooner or later, you'll find one. I did, although it took me a few days short of a year.

• I would add, a pro cuddles for the income as well as the positive intangibles of cuddling. An enthusiast drops the money out of the equation and is looking for someone that suits them. Humans are complex, what appeals to one, does not to another. I've been fortunate to get some replies over several months but it's been replies only so far. If you don't try, it will likely never happen, (that you will meet a fellow enthusiast).
    It doesn't hurt to be a sensible optimist either.

• Anywhere you can make a profile (ex. Dating sites) you can make it known your looking for cuddle buddys:) doesn't hurt to throw it out there in several different places:)

• edited November 2022

@mr350z60 you may find these threads helpful:

To become a professional on Cuddle Comfort technically all you need to do is apply. The process is very simple but nonetheless a large proportion of applicants are not accepted. However, there is a great deal more to being a professional cuddler than meets the eye. Professional cuddlers charge for the same reason that lawyers charge - they are offering a service to strangers in exchange for economic reward.

@Greg45 no replies from twenty messages to enthusiast women is an unsurprising rate. It's not just you.