If I Ruled the World...

I'd institute an adult nap time.

What about you?

Comments

• If you ruled the world I'd follow your orders on the nap thing.

• @CuddleDuncan naps are so underrated

• I love nap time, especially when I can do it on the clock and get paid for it šŸ˜

• If I ruled the world, I'd abolish daylight savings time (let the little urchins wait for the school bus in the dark!!), institute the option of personal combat in lieu of lawsuits, and require that all currency be backed by hard assets.

Oh yeah, and that nap thing too.

• edited November 2022

My initial thought was to order the ruZZians to stop murdering people and just go home. That sounds good, but what's next? Other conflicts? Should I be ordering people to do other things?

I guess my question is where is my line? It seems my line is at least before blowing up maternity wards full of newborns.

I think these would be my rules:

1) Don't on purpose lie if you're in a leadership position to the people you are leading or effecting.
    2) If you're blowing up babies or taking part in blowing up babies you need to go home and think about what you've done.

Other than that, I don't feel I have the right to do anything else. If people want to dump a barrel of toxic waste into a lake they drink from I think they should be free to make that decision even if it causes them great harm or death.

• @JasonCuddles i feel like we shouldnt have to say hey dont blow up babies.
    But thats definitely gotta be a rule.

Also Taco Bell isnt allowed to pull things from their menu

• edited November 2022

If I ruled the world I would I would share power then abdicate. No one should have that much power over others.

But I do think I come closest when I muse about it during my fascist daydreams.

• My body institutes adult nap time whether I want it to or not.

• edited November 2022

Some countries do have this, it's called a Siesta. Wish we would adopt it in the US.

• Every day would be the first day of spring

• I would own all of the pants . If you wanted pants you would have to offer me a token of gratitude. I wouid be a tyrant, and my loyal subjects would be pantsless and cold .

• Complete decentralized / trustless monetary system ā€¦ / decision making in government very spread out where no central figure or a particular person(s) have significant influence on voting, and it is very hard to pass proposals / also, completely illegal to lobby, government will be a direct reflection of Societies needs and wants , not corporate and special interest greed / universal health care (as a right not as a luxury), and 4 day weekends šŸ» šŸ˜Œ

• @cuddles_ndream those are some lofty goals. Cant you just take ownership of a garment?

• @pmvines lol šŸ˜‚ I just want to make it fair for everyone, and that everyone feels alive, instead of just surviving : )

• I dont want to rule the word I just want to make it better for someone and any animal that is hurting.

• edited November 2022

I would impose a tummy tax that would subsidize the finest homemade ice cream chefs in the world to cram me with ice cream on the daily. The tummy tax is called that because the proceeds will be making my tummy very happy.

I would become so fat that I would gladly give my pants to @pmvines because they would no longer fit because the front of the pants would split. I cheekily call this the banana split.

• I don't want to rule the world, but if I did, everyone would have enough ... enough shelter, warmth, food, water, clothes ( @pmvines that includes pants, lol), healthcare, love, and ..... cuddles.

• edited November 2022

@TNNative Party pooper . I just wanna be the tyrant that I always knew I could be . You're no fun at all šŸ˜”

@FunCartel dude I would make an exception for you, there's no telling how many ice cream farts trapped in those pants and I dont want to risk crop dusting my entire kingdom with them!

• @taminator šŸ™šŸ» šŸŒŒ

• If I ruled the world, Iā€™d throw all the money in the air like confetti.

If I ruled the world, every house would have a DJ and a backyard party.

If I ruled the world, Iā€™d dream out loud. ā¤ļøšŸ„°

• Oops, I already instituted an adult nap time. šŸ˜“

• Iā€™d free all my sons.

• If I ruled the world I'd make sure everyone had pants

• @pmvines You can take my pants from my...oh wait, I don't have any pants, just dresses and skirts. :)

• I've always felt that the need to be all covered up or be "indecent" causes a lot of problems. So I would eliminate all nudity taboos. Make public nudity the norm, and I think people would stop noticing it.

• @Unscented_Lemon hmmm full length
    or mini, and are they machine washable? I just might spare you based on your answer , so choose carefully...

• @pmvines A variety of lengths. Full length in the summer sounds horrendous.