Sadness

[Deleted User]BSC_172_Pilot (deleted user)

Sometimes I feel like it's not worth it to keep going

Comments

• Sending a hug!

• Many of us been there ….. hope you find your happiness 🌌 🙏🏻

• Wraps my arms around you and squeezes tight.

• @BSC_172_Pilot There are kind, compassionate people you can talk to for free. Sideon made a good post about it here

• [Deleted User]Julesocean (deleted user)

So hard when sadness and hopelessness set in. I know it feels overwhelming and all encompassing, and without an end
    I am sending heaps off space for you to heal in, and to imagine what good changes you want to see
    Sending space for you to breath, and find comfort when needed, and a place where you can remember your not alone
    I hope you continue to reach out for support, that’s the best thing

• well said @Julesocean

@BSC_172_Pilot I agree with Julesocean and also send you heaps of space in which to heal and space for breath hoping you find the comfort you need and the good changes you would like to see. I hope you can know You are not alone.

• [Deleted User]Julesocean (deleted user)

Yes TNNative, space is the most helpful thing in the universe

• I have felt that way off and on for several years, so when it happens I just use all my patience and remember that I always come out of it. Sometimes my motivation is I'm so curious to see how everything works out. And your kids will do best knowing that you are around even when you are not together. Plus you can take them flying. How cool is that?

This is just a bunch of words. But you do matter even when it seems like your existence is pointless.

• That's so cool you're a pilot! Your doing something I would love to do, I might prefer helicopter though. Don't dwell on whatever gets you down. Just turn up the music and dance, exercise, laugh, something fun! Looks like you like guitar, maybe on the roll to start a garage band. Be patient when looking for a partner and when you find someone keep in mind their health and well being also and stay positive with them and yourself.

• It’s always worth it to find what you’re looking for, the journey is just necessary. The time is relatively only to your measurements. Life is long, ups and downs are part of it, you can’t know that the Sun feel good on your skin if you’ve never felt it on your skin. You’ll never reall appreciate clean water until you’ve went without. It’s just you me time in your process. Try and change perspective in you dream, thoughts become things you just have to complete the thought.

• Keep going, what you're feeling is temporary, as long as we have breath we have the chance to improve our situation and get help where we need it. Message me if you'd like.

• Place your feet in some hot running water, the hotter the better and go through it (the memories, everything), face it, talk to it, let the air be your companion and let it all out, don’t leave any of it hidden, cry it out as much as you can, and listen to yourself too. Most of all release it.

Remember it’s not your fault and you have a responsibility to yourself to hold onto your gifts. You know if you could, you would save someone else from going through it without question, so at the very least, you could save the one inside you and maybe effect someone else in the process too.

Whatever you do, don’t let go, the bigger picture needs you.

• Also, since I don't think it was mentioned, you can call 988 anywhere in the United States and get help.

• Sending hugs 🫂

• I'm so sorry to hear that your feeling this way, it takes a lot to express feelings out in the open like this. Your such a strong person to be able to reach out to the cuddle community. You may feel like your walking through a dark tunnel now but please know that there is a light at the end of tunnel. Pain never lasts forever, it may be there for a day, a few weeks or a year but eventually it will subside. Please know that you are enough and you deserve to be happy and loved 💛💙💙🩵💜❤🩷🧡

• @zerocantaloupe Thanks for posting the 988 help number.

• @GreyingBear I'm so sorry. When I'm sad I try to remember that feeling sad is normal and ok because it's part of a healing process and being a beautiful human😔

• I hear you …
    would like to hear more from you
    Hugs

• edited December 2022

• @zerocantaloupe this person is going through some serious pain right now and you want to turn this thread into a gender war? This is not the right place…
    You made a perfectly fine comment earlier talking about a hotline they could call and then decided to add this….

• edited December 2022

• OG hasn't said anything about what has prompted their sadness, so it may have nothing to do with dating.

• @zerocantaloupe I’m sorry you went through that and I mean that genuinely but my concern was that this person is in a state of major sadness and is probably just looking for support. Putting up links for them to click on to show more shittiness acted out won’t help…

• edited December 2022

• @zerocantaloupe - kindly back away from this thread. @Sheena123 rightly pointed out your inappropriate post, which you corrected. Do not further tag or engage with her here or in any threads in the future. Unless you're omniscient, you have no idea who or how she cares for someone, and the self-inflicting accusations you throw at her say more about you than anything.

I'm not about platitudes so listen: if you need help then seek it, find it, within and outside of you yourself.

You're welcome to message me directly but please desist on this thread.

• edited December 2022

@BSC_172_Pilot How are you? I'm sure we all want to know how you are.

• Been battling depression for a couple weeks now, i feel hopeless, i feel helpless, and I'm feeling the end already🥲. I feel like i need help but the help is not coming anytime soon. For the past few days, I've been having death thoughts going through my mind. I feel like ending it all. I'm in debt😭

• I cam certainly relate to this - an ongoing probablem that’s been markedly worse the past 6-8 months. You have my empathy and support, albiet at a distance. Keep trying , take care of yourself, get help, and be well.