Chocolate Lovers 🍫

So yesterday at work one of my friends called me over and offered me chocolate from a chocolate box, and it was absolutely delicious 😋 …. I wanted more, but didn’t want to ask, and I also really wanted to know the name of the chocolate box but was a bit embarrassed to ask … I believe it was Godiva , but in the next few hours I might just going to text them and ask them 😂 … Are there any chocolate lovers here? What are your Favorites? Do you prefer chocolate bars / ice cream / cake / ect … if you have pics plz share 🌌

Comments

• Any restaurant that has this as part of their dessert 🍨 list automatically wins my heart ♥️ lol

• I love chocolate. Haven't really had a chocolate I didn't like.

I typically have Hershey's Special Dark kisses at home, but those who really love chocolate will gag at that idea, lol. Some of the best chocolate I have had was made by Lyndt (the truffles are wonderful, but made with gluten, so I can't eat them any more), Godiva, and Ghirardelli (their little squares with caramel are good and also the dark chocolate with sea salt). Toblerone is really good too.

• I love the stuff. Hands down, Ester Price is always rated top dog here in ohio.

• Hershey and Lindt both have stores in this area that sell a bunch of stuff. The Lindt chocolate is better.

• That's a 3 pound solid bar

• edited December 2022

I'm not big on sweets, until I discovered that Lindt makes a bar of excellent, dark chocolate with chilly peppers mixed in, just the way that the Aztecs ate it. Now, I can't get enough of it.

• edited December 2022

"Life is like a box of chocolates..."

Chocolate in any and all forms is pure awesomeness. If I could just gnaw on a block of chocolate all day, every day without buying my dentist a new Mercedes, I would.

• my current favorite is the seasonal Ghirardelli peppermint chocolates 🍫 they come individually wrapped with about 20 small bars and i can finish them in about two 2 days 🤣

• The devil made me do it.

• @TxTom - Just gnaw on some very very dark chocolate. It has very little sugar in it. Then, you would only have to worry about the missing amino acids, minerals and such LoL

• I opened this thinking chocolate lovers meant chocolate like me. 🤦🏾‍♀️

• edited December 2022

I feel a little guilty eating any chocolate other than fair trade since a shocking amount of cocoa beans are gathered by slaves and child labor.

• @Nemesis1 Lol. That makes sense. Are ya gonna tell us what chocolate you like, if any?

My picks are Godiva 60% Cacao and See's Candies. Hershey's will sometimes do in a pinch. Sometimes that coarse? Hershey's is appealing. I used to like Baker's German Chocolate Baking Bar.

• Soooo, for those of you who do indeed love chocolate, turns out this gentleman is one of the world’s greatest masters.

https://www.instagram.com/amauryguichon/

• [Deleted User]BrownButterfly (deleted user)

• i'll have what @BrownButterfly is having :)

• @achetocuddle I like Ferrero Rocher. I love hazelnuts. Yum!

• My preferred chocolate bar is Tony's Chocolonely. Slave-free chocolate!

• LOOOVE chocolate... pure, dark, white, milk, with caramel/sea salt, peanut butter... but I will never understand why to waste chocolate with a mint flavor.
    About a month ago I attended a conference that was held at the Hershey Lodge (!!), in Hershey, PA... there were bowls filled with all types of fun size chocolates everywhere!! Oh, my...!

• @Nemesis1 haha same here 😅

• edited December 2022

@Nemesis1 - That's okay. We can love you too, but is seems that most of the folks here like chocolate that isosn't so sweet, so that might exclude you.

• @Nemesis1 @GreatHornedOwl Yeah, Ferrero Rocher is too sweet for me. Lol. Also I don't want many things in my chocolate.

@Maverick07 I get why you think mint doesn't belong in chocolate, even tho I like Andes. But mint in chocolate ice cream is just wrong. What a waste of dairy AND chocolate.

I wasn't expecting to actually learn about more chocolate brands, but I like it!

• @achetocuddle spoke like a boss!!

• edited December 2022

Ferrero Rocher is incredible to me.

• When I was a teenager, my grandmother always had a box of Annaclairs for me when I visited. They seem to have vanished from the face of the Earth.

Annaclairs were to me what Turkish Delights were to Edmund.

• @TNNative Yes! as much as I love chocolate 🍫 I don’t really enjoy dark chocolate, that is until I tried Ghirardelli’s half mint half dark chocolate variety … Wow! Match made in heaven 🌌

@goodguy197636 same lol

@GordonBrody i still haven’t gone to a dedicated chocolate store & I really want to, I should lol

@dfogsrunvpcr there wouldn’t be much left if I was near that bar 😂

@GreatHornedOwl never thought chocolate & chilli go together, I’m intrigued to try!

@TxTom 💯

@mimtheplantmom cant go wrong with anything Ghirardelli , they mastered their craft, especially their milk chocolate with caramel 😋

@homeboy lol

@Nemesis1 🤭

@zerocantaloupe i hear you, and this is true … at the same time I feel like if we really look into things, we will literally move to farm land and grow / produce our own food , make our clothing ect … it is really sad when you really start digging and learning things.

@achetocuddle i will forever be Hershey 😋 deliciousness that’s available everywhere

@teddybear888 that was pretty awesome ! That guy is pure passionate and dedicated to his craft 🌌

@BrownButterfly both Lindt and Ghirardelli never miss!

@Maverick07 i highllllly recommend dark chocolate with mint from … you guessed it, Ghirardelli 😅

@dfogsrunvpcr need to try!

• [Deleted User]rightshoelace (deleted user)

chocolate dipped potato chips

• @cuddles_ndream anyway I can have the chocolate, and then the mint? 😬
    Alright, I'll try it!

• Whenever I am having a bad day chocolate is the answer