There should be a local last minute cuddle request forum

I know most cuddles are planned ahead of time and that normally works great but if last minute you have availability and a want to cuddle there should be an easier way to connect.

I have a lady I normally cuddle but Saturdays are not an option for her as she has it set for another commitment. So here I am searching thru providers and yes a last minute cuddle with a pro is going to be a tough sale. Lol I want tonight is to lay in a lap and have head rub/scratches.

Rant over please be kind

Comments

• i agree that could be helpful

• I’ve thought of this same idea but I termed it different. I called it Spontaneous Cuddles, basically “cuddles on the fly” or “cuddling on-demand” lol. I’m a pretty spontaneous person in general so I totally get this concept. The only downside is safety/risk if it’s with someone you’ve never cuddled with before.

I think the only way this could ever work is if you cuddled with them before and they agree to be your on the fly cuddle link lol.

It would definitely make it easier if the site had a feature that would match prospective cuddlers with spontaneous ones already in your vetted cuddle list who’ve defined their “spontaneous availability” on a public calendar viewable only to your vetted list for the picking. But I’m guessing that’ll be a lot of extra code for an already small niche pool of cuddlers. The cuddler would simply get an alert without having to agree or blah since the vetted cuddler would already be in their auto “Yes cuddle with him/her” spontaneity list.

Lol, why do I think of these things

• @BlackKalel The problem is majority of those seeking last minute or even same day sessions typically aren't looking for something platonic, they try to rush booking, get a Pros phone number, and once communication leaves the site they start making advances to do more during the session, asking for certain outfits, asking for "skin to skin", making fetish requests, or either outright ask how much they'd have to pay for sex with them or start throwing out large numbers to entice them into it.

I'm not saying it's not possible for someone to genuinely want to meet for a last minute cuddle session, especially when they truly would benefit from it, but outside of doing so with someone you've regularly met with they don't tend to work out well. It's also why several Pros will list on their profile bio they don't accept last minute or same day sessions.

• @netrunner I totally get it. I know experiences here vary and I know as in most things the worst of us (men and women) the small percent we hope they are makes it harder for the rest.

I personally set boundaries upset. And personally don't like it when a provider says things like may vary in person because if something is a maybe it's a no. I would never ask in person for something that was said no to or even maybe. Pressure is real even with Professionals and I'm not a small guy and if I don't want my size or presence to get yes that might later be regretted.

But yes I understand with Vetted cuddlers @PrettyLuv I tend to basically use the same cuddler repeatedly so I don't create a large network lol

• Is hastily-arranged night-time cuddles a huggy-call?

• @zerocantaloupe I like it huggy-call.

• Lmao @ huggy-call

• @BlackKalel
    I will add, I do think being able to do last minute sessions would be a good idea knowing things like deep depression or loneliness can sometimes hit hard and unexpectedly so being able to reach out and book with someone last minute could definitely be beneficial. With the ongoing and repeated history on the site of last minute sessions being attempted to be used for other reasons, even severe ones such as for stalking, harassment, and making threats, I don't see it being a widespread thing though.

Also, the majority of Pros on the site use this as a side income business and have lives outside of the site so it does limit availability for most to do last minute sessions. I have seen a couple Pros list on their profile saying they can do same day sessions so there are some who have the availability to do so.
    Maybe if it was a searchable option you could filter by, that could help those who do offer it to be able to more readily find someone. The immediate downsides though would be the flood of daily messages they would get even during sessions, needing to sort through them, do their screening process with, and arrange everything.... that in and of itself could require more time they have to commit.

• I would be concerned for both participant's safety,

• Unlikely you'll find a lot of women interested in last minute cuddling unless they're the kind who never shower between clients and never tidy up their rooms before inviting someone over.

• I do last minute sessions if the client is respectful, gives good vibes, clearly reads my profile and follows all instructions, and if I have the free time that day. And I definitely take showers LMAO.

I have a big safety network with multiple friends who all know what I do, so it's easy for me to accept last minute bookings while still having people available for my safety plan who all know where I'm going and to call the cops if I don't check in at specific times.

• I am pretty anti-last minute session because of my ADHD and anxiety it’s really hard for me to have a change of plans on short notice not to mention my life is pretty busy and I also have a personal life so it’s just hard to accommodate someone on short notice. However, from a completely logistical point of view, the main reason I can’t see first time clients on short notice is because I do need to do a video call and receive a deposit from them which takes time and planning typically. So it’s much easier to accommodate a returning client on short notice, because I don’t have to worry about my safety or a no show. There could possibly be an option where people who are new clients pay a small fee if they want to do a consultation and get to know a cuddle therapist whom they may want to schedule on short notice in the future. So kind of like a TSA pre-check situation, but it would have to be done with each cuddle therapist they might want to work with

• I always thought it would be cool if there is like an option to set I’m available right now or I’m not available right now, kind of like an Uber. But then I guess he will have to be able to filter by that too. Forum isn’t a bad idea though

• Most times a cuddle is an impulsive thought for me. Yeah there needs to be a way to scratch the itch if needed.

• @SnugggleBunny I like that idea. In the meantime, could put something on the profile like Available Now and Not available now put a check mark beside the one you currently are. 🙂

• The few times I've tried to get last minute cuddles is when I had a different Pro cancel on me last minute. It sucks when you're hyped to get cuddles and then nothing.