Do you show off your pets?

In all seriousness, please post pictures of your pets and you !!

1. When you host a cuddle sesh, do you brag about your pets or include them?26 votes
    1. Yes!! They are the best, duuh!!
      84.62%
    2. No, my pets don't greet my visitors while cuddling.
      15.38%

Comments

• Meat. My tiny cuddle floof.

• I think pets can really be a good ice breaker, or even just talking about them/other nature-related topics!!

• Oh my goodness, what a sweetie!!! @Rezz

• @QueenBunni
    Tysm! He's my bestie. (⁠◠⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠ʋ

Now show me yours. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

• How many pictures can this forum hold? LOL @Rezz I'm a Professional Pet Sitter, so I have SO many pictures of pets!!!

• Post all the pics (⁠⊃⁠。⁠•́⁠‿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)⁠⊃

• edited December 2022

So, here are a few!! Ro is my cuddle bug baby. I specialize in senior/ geriatric and special needs pets. The first pic is my Sadibabi who is allergic to grass 😰. A few pics are of clients pets.

• You specialize in geriatric animal care. 🥹
    My ❤️. Such a heartwarming thing to hear.
    Give all the cuties ear scratches for me please and ty for sharing your 4 legged clients.

• Our baby, “Shadow”

• ![](https://i.imgu
    r.com/SbkJThS.jpg)

• edited December 2022

These are my girls Phoebe and Blossom. I'd post a pic of them together but Phoebe always wants to play and Blossom doesn't so they rarely sit down together lol! Both very cuddly though

• edited December 2022

Yes I even advertise session with my dog Cookie as an add on service.

Cuddles with the Cookie Wookie Woo! 🐶 🐾🦴

Cookie is a giant furry potato that loves to cuddle. She has the face of a puppy, corgi's legs, and a potato's body. She grunts like a pig when receiving affection and is generally the cutest thing in the world. I can bring her to my South Brunswick office or your home. (Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the Huntingdon Valley office.) Sessions with Cookie can be 2 or 3 hours, and there will be a $30 fee which will go towards the cost of her and her sister's care and vet bills.

• It's really too bad that some are allergic to cats.

• Introducing my pride and joy, Frank.

• @ClubSamwiches Frank has some magnificent poops there ! I like to poop too . We are kindred spirits , he and I

• edited December 2022

Christmas is over ! WTF 😳!

• edited January 2023

• Not exactly a pet but Hilda has done a wonderful job of keeping my ant population down

• My three babies
    Oliver
    Link
    Dixon

• I love my old lady here :) She always enjoys sitting on my shoulder.

• This thread is incredible 😭😭😭😭 love seeing all of you, with your beautiful fur babies!!

This is Bean. She looooves to be included in cuddle sessions if they are comfortable with her being around.

I often joke about making her own professional profile for cuddles because she’s the best snuggle pug in town 😂

• Not my pet but I Luv this girl and see her nearly every day 💕

• I'm literally obsessed with this guy. He is my best friend on earth.

Sequoia

• i don’t host but i definitely brag on my babies

• It's hard to take pictures of my pet tardigrade.