What do you look forward to the most on your days off?

Weekends / Down time / ect?

Comments

• As an adult i have to force downtime, seriously force it. I don’t have downtime even when I’m down. The only time i can be free of it, it’s always when i have no choice but to think of myself. Like after a few drinks, i got advice but that’s all i got. I can’t make a run, i can’t stop by, i can’t do a favor….. I’m incapacitated. Other than that it’s all about everybody else or at least that’s how my life is set up.

• Relaxing, golf, 420

• Cuddling, eating, mtg

• Here’s what would make for a great relaxing day off :

Feed my kitties 🐱
    Have an hour long swim all by myself
    Have a cup of peppermint mocha while scrolling through tik tok
    Play minecraft with the hubby
    Go for a 2 mile walk while listening to my fave podcast : Distractible
    Watch a show
    Have a delicious dinner made by my chef hubby lol
    Karaoke
    Maybe go and get a peppermint smoothie 😋

The end

• Doing what ever I feel like doing. Sometimes that is running errands and cooking, etc. Sometimes that is staying in pjs and not leaving my home.

• @BashfulLoner 🙏🏻 🌌

@m_miggs your comment reminded me several years back when me and a bunch of us went to visit my sister in Miami, my nephew would tell me everyday to choose where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do, because my 2 brothers love 420, and he would say that no matter where they are, if they have 420 they’re having fun lol cheers 🍻

@craM 💯 💯 !!!

@Sheena123 your downtime sounds amazing ✨!

@TNNative yours describes me best , literally whatever I want to do, and most times I choose ti be a homebody 😊

• Getting to be in my own space with good friends usually at home online, because i drive for a living, having some drinks, playing fun adult games, listening to live djs, and able to let loose on cam to have some good laughs. I've been apart of an online community for about 14 years now and have made some incredible friends and enjoy meeting the new people that dare to enter lol. i mean... who wouldn't have fun playing strip treasure hunt, Pictionary with shots , or drinking games till someone passes out on cam??
    On my mellow nights i like to binge watch hulu, netflix, or hbo max with snacks and a hottie tottie or a sweet drink while kicked back on the couch, at the desk or snuggled into bed with my pillows and big comfy blanket.

• Lately rest, self care.

• This past Thanksgiving was different because there was almost nothing from work that needed attention and it felt truly like a holiday. So, whenever I felt like, I did something - pretty random: winterize my bike, sleep till late, go for a hike,,,
    I'm really looking forward to the end of the year break!

• What do you look forward to the most on your days off?

Sitting in a chair and blankly staring at a wall while drooling on myself.

• @TxTom Sometimes a person just needs to sit around and drool. Lol.

• Battle of Ohio !

• @TxTom

Sitting in a chair and blankly staring at a wall while drooling on myself.

I thought I was the only one who did this! 😃

I also enjoy hanging out with friends, taking walks, self care (getting massages, pedicures, and facials). It's hard to pick one thing. 🤔

• Hmm... something gratifying that feels good

• I got a manicure today, first time in a long time!! Now I'm having some wine and wrapping some presents 🎁

• Epsom salt bath 🛁

• [Deleted User]CatGirlColorado (deleted user)

Not having to fix my hair. I wear a beanie hat or scarf around the house. If I go out I have to put on my hair (I wear wigs).

• My ideal days off include (2 or more of the following)
    -No alarm clock (get up when the body says to)
    -cozy clothes (great socks 🧦 are a must), maybe a fireplace if it’s cool out
    -Kitty cuddles 🥰, and maybe human ones too if I’ve planned!
    -Swimming or hot springs
    -Board and card games with people whose company I enjoy
    -Good food
    -A great massage 💆‍♂️ , pedicure or facial
    -Some time in the fresh air/sun, hopefully watching a sunset 🌅
    -maybe partner dancing 💃!?
    -Laughter!! (Maybe a funny movie)
    ….. I am a person of easy joy 💜

• Raining down misery upon the land, heating up the tears I caused in a hot tub, and soaking in the tears until I laugh uncontrollably. In short, I let my evil flag fly.

• I have two jobs but when I am able ro string a couple or a few off days together I like to travel.

• I'll either stay home and rest and watch tv or see a movie. Sometimes I'll be social. Yet I'll try to get down time.

• What’s a day off and how do I get one?! Also, being a workaholic tends to be an issue for me so it’s self inflicted pain. I work for myself but I still clock 12-16 hours a day. Granted I love my job so it hardly matters until I find out I’ve been staring at the same sentence for 2 hrs straight. Burn out is real but sleep is for the weak. 😂😂😂😂😂

• @stormydaycuddle I’m weak as hell than, sleeping is my favorite hobby 😴 💤 ☁️ 8 to 10 hours sounds wonderful to me if I’m able to lol.

• I'm always too tired to sleep.

• Brunch out with my family, antiquing, live music, hanging out at home watching TV, naps.