Ever wonder what caused someone to visit your page?

I often wonder why someone visited my profile. Was it a pic? My location or something i said in the forums. If it’s something i said, do you agree or not? Are you trying to face to a stupid comment? I only ask because 8 out of 19 are men, y’all think I’m cute? Do y’all wanna cuddle or are you simply curious about something? Why don’t people near me visit and say hello? Just wondering

Comments

• edited December 2022

• None of the above.

It's just a simple random curiosity of seeing a random member's page. That's it really.

Just like peeking into someone's medicine cabinet.

• I have noticed several visits after posting on the forums, I’m sure they are curious and just wanted to put a face to the comments I made. Also I have had a few look at my karma because they seen I had left karma for someone I had cuddled with and they were interested in cuddling with that person. I have visited some after reading there comments myself and when planning a road trip I will look for someone in the area I will be traveling thru as I really enjoy meeting new people as I travel.

• 99% of the time if I look at a man’s profile it is either because of something they said in the forums (could be funny, insightful, or “out there”) or because they had recently visited my profile.

If I am visiting a woman’s profile it may be for one of the reasons above or because she is local or lives near some place I am going to be traveling in the near future. I’ve cuddled in 7 states this year.

• Always, but I reach out to every single person that views my page with a quick "thanks for being here" message! They either tell me something made them visit or thank me for reaching out.

• I just assume people are trying to figure out how I'm so messed up.

• edited December 2022

I visit a lot of profiles. Off the top of my head the reasons include:

Mistake
    They said something interesting in the forum
    I need to know who/where they are before replying in the forum
    New to my area
    Sent me a message
    Can't make sense of the thumbnail
    Checking to see if they're a sex worker
    Attracted by the thumbnail in some way (romantic/platonic/just a nice photo)
    Asked to by another member
    Researching the cuddle world
    "I know exactly who you are, I just can't remember"
    Wondering how they're getting on
    Haven't visited for a long time
    Sending a message
    They've visited me

• If someone has visited my profile, I sometimes look at their profile just to see who they are. Particularly, if it's in the same state or city as me. There have been times when I have viewed someone's profile by accident when I was just meaning to scroll through their comments in the forums section. My finger presses their name instead of scrolling up or down from the comment. My phone is a little glitchy and sensitive at times.

• edited December 2022

Either because I seem amazing, or because I seem like a bag of dicks, or because they have clumsy fingers as they scroll

• Usually because I’m attracted or curious

• So you guys just disregard it as happenstance? I’m just curious as to what caused the interest.

I visit pages and I’m sure of the reason and often share.

So much questions is if you are ever curious why.

Probably because sometimes I’d like to at least get a hello and a reason.

I recently visited page of someone who had an interesting name, but i inquired. I don’t always get a response but they knew why i visited. I just be curious.

• @BashfulLoner ... I am typically drawn to someone's page for the following reasons: 1) I am curious about their profile picture ... I think this is why I visited your page a while ago. Sometimes I want to see the photo more clearly as the thumbnail is not always sufficient. 2) In looking over the list of cuddle people, sometimes there is a listed location that I have never heard of and I look further into that or 3) there might be something about the person's face, maybe a sparkle in the eye, that I want to see more clearly (again, thumbnail is not sufficient). I typically don't take the time to explain myself for the visit.

• edited December 2022

Idk why people visit my profile. I don't usually give it too much thought. Sometimes it's because they want to book, other times it might be to see if anything has changed (pics, bio, etc), or if they saw one of my comments on the forum...

I have visited profiles for the following reasons:
    *I like their forum comment(s)
    *It's an accident (for example, 99% of the time I'm using the site on my phone and I might accidentally tap a profile)
    *They messaged me/requested a session
    *They viewed me

Good post. 😊

• People WANT me to visit their profile so I do 😳

• "Who IS this raging feminist liberal fascist moderator? Oh yeah, he's gay too!"

Guilty as charged. #SorryNotSorry

• As a pro I like to look and see their karma

• Do I wonder why they do?

No. I want to continue to do what feels good for me to do and not change anything based on what others are doing and why.

It’s a pleasant way to live. :)

• I personally visit peoples profile ,.when done purposefully, because i see a post that interests me and want to find out more , or if I see someone nearby in my searches who is new to me, if someone has visited my page, or I might visit a page of someome I enjoy conversing with because it helps to feel connected and as a means of saying hello cant chat now but just wanted to stop off and wave at you .

• My first thought is usually that they clicked/tapped my profile from karma that I left for someone.

@Sideon LOL

• It's my cute Blobfish pic. Without that I'd get no traffic.

• My observation so far is, my profile gets a hit when (in specific order)
    1) I post / comment on the forum
    2) I am friends with someone. Not always i view their page to see if we have mutual friends but the fact they are from the same state/city that i am friends with someone.
    3) I viewed someone’s profile and they view it back.
    4) Accidental, curiosity or might be that my profile pops up as latest/online.

Note: My basis of this conclusion is pretty much aligned with how Machin learning algorithms work based on the data we gather and adjust our software to learn from data that is used for predictive analysis. Sorry for mixing real life incidents with software implementation (feel free to ignore this comment).

• It's probably because I'm really really..really ridiculously good looking

• edited December 2022

Nope in pretty sure it's too look at my pics because they seen a comment I made on a forum post

• As a male cuddler, I find that the system keeps me near the top of searched profiles if I log in often. Since I'm fairly new and don't have a lot of regulars yet or emails to check, I look and see if anyone has posted any new pics or made changes to their profile :)

• Lol @JBearz that movie is hilarious

• [Deleted User]CatGirlColorado (deleted user)

3 words: “ Am. A. Girl”

But hopefully it’s more than that. Maybe they liked something I said on a post?