Has anybody done sessions where they don’t touch, just talk?

Tell me your experience. :)

Comments

• If you count a get to know you lunch, then yes. LOL

• edited December 2022

Not quite, but very nearly. It was with a professional and she was very understanding. She's very experienced and we knew each other well. I don't remember why, my head was just in a funny place. I have a hazy impression that it was triggered because I felt she wasn't in the right frame of mind for a cuddling session, but that may have been a different occasion.

Anyway, all was well. We had a lovely cuddle the next time.

My impression is that cuddling sessions without touch are not at all rare. There is, sadly, no shortage of people with trauma around touch. Some professionals explicity offer a "no-touch" service as an introduction to the idea of being able to touch again.

I've also had no touching sessions which were the first meeting with an enthusiast, but that's a different thing. Just a normal getting to know you process.

• edited December 2022

I wouldn't call it a cuddle session if there's zero touching. More like a meet and greet.
    So far though every meet and greet I did ended up with at least holding hands by the end of it. I can't imagine not touching at all unless you had no plans on cuddling with this person in the future.

• Yes! One of my favorite clients would invite me out to shoot guns at the range, watch meteor showers, go exploring the countryside for creeks to wade through during peak summer months, get brunch and just talk about life. He's one of the few clients I'd consider a true friend who I'd drop anything to help in a heartbeat.

He found touch to be too personal but enjoyed my company and vice versa. He never made me feel like our outings were anything but two friends enjoying each other's presence.
    ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

• Iv had coffee meetups twice before setting up a cuddle session. It helped with my anxiety a bunch.

• That sounds awesome @Rezz. I wonder how many people here are looking for companionship more than touch.

It also says something lovely about you that you can be a genuine friend to someone who is also a client. :)

• Thank you so much
    It was awesome @respectful 🤗
    He has disappeared to make some life changes so I haven't seen him in a while but he will always have a placeholder in my life if/when he decides to come back. I think of him often and hope he's in a good place if he's here lurking. ( You know who you are and are missed dearly )

I have found quite a few people here who don't care for touch as much as someone to just platonically enjoy life with. I find it more engaging than touch. Sharing experiences outside the confines of embracing is heavily underrated.

After our first few sessions I stopped charging his heavily discounted rate altogether and put him on my real friend list. Sharing new experiences with him was worth far more.

• If you are referring to In person, then no. Everyone I've encountered with wanted to be touched and cuddled. I would be open to a no touch/cuddle session in person if they request that to me. I have technically done no touch before by virtual sessions.

• Yes. Some people just want someone to spend time with. I like to bring games

• Yes. Talked and laughed the whole time with some UNO cards. Some people just need a listening ear.

• How does a talk only cuddle session differ from a virtual cuddle session?

• Yep, I had a client bring over the Jumanji game. I told him I was not playing because I knew how it worked. Roll the dice once, and you're in. I'm not great in survival situations. Hahahaha We played a different game.

• If someone paid me just to talk with them I’d be down lol.

• edited December 2022

I mean, I've met plenty of folks who I didnt cuddle with but then I wouldn't have called it a cuddle meetup, would just call it hanging out and chatting. I think that referring to spending time with somebody doing non cuddle things as cuddling is a stretch. It doesn't really fit the same box as a virtual cuddle. But in the context of someone hiring a cuddler it is their time so they can do what they like and call it what they like . No judgment here .

• edited December 2022

@GreatHornedOwl

How does a talk only cuddle session differ from a virtual cuddle session?

I don't have to worry about my client trying to use an in person, no touch session as a chance to discreetly jerk off. That's the difference.

• edited December 2022

@Rezz - lol... Why would they use this site for that when there are many more sites for that type of thing?

• edited December 2022

I met someone through this site that I haven’t cuddled with but have since hung out with a bunch. And then there are others that I chat with on here, and even others that I have cuddled with and became friends with. And I even got to meet a bunch of awesome peeps from here at the last meetup! As someone that has gone years not making any attempt to meet new people, this has been a truly amazing experience for me.

Edit: @Rezz thats freakin awesome!
    Edit 2: I mean the friend you made is awesome. The creeps on virtual cuddle sessions…not awesome at all 😳

• @rezz and @Charlie_Bear exactly why I don't accept virtual cuddles.

• @GreatHornedOwl If there's no cuddling then it's not a cuddling session right ?
    Shouldn't confuse companionship services with cuddling.
    They had companions way before platonic cuddling became a thing.

• @Mike403

There's a site for all kinds of things. Yet here we are, members trying to use "virtual" cuddling to get off. There's a reason I and many other pros like @stormydaycuddle don't offer them. 😂

• @Rezz and @stormydaycuddle
    I hadn’t even considered that to be a thing. Please excuse me, I am apparently just a sweet summer child. That is so disgusting.

• Yes - I was just exhausted.

• Rezz I love it!

There was a time where I literally wanted to do a booking or connect with an enthusiast without the pressure of actually cuddling … I felt like for an enthusiast female, that I this may be something that we really have to earn & get to know each other , so I wanted to remove that, and as far as pro, I wanted to make it known that I wasn’t just trying to “buy their time “ for touch … I remember making several posts about wanting to Star Gaze 🌌 … I actually made a couple of these 😂 and I tried making threads trying to see people thoughts about booking and not making it all about touch , like being able to go to a restaurant 🥘 / planetarium 🪐/ museum 🦖/ botanical garden 🪴 🌹 movies 🍿 🎥 and even suggested that even with pros one will still actually book (Ofcourse) , but a lot of people shunned it (claiming it will divert the essence of the site, from what it is) which is cuddling … which yes they kinda have a point, but I didn’t think it was too far out there for pros to offer things like this and for enthusiats to consider something other outside of touch .., eventually I let go of the subject.

• Shout out to @respectful on this thread. OG Superstar ⭐️

• Couldn’t find a non Swedish subtitled clip? Lol

• My last cuddle session I had was almost completely no touch. We layed on the bed and talk before holding hands towards the end. It was a 5 hour session and our 2nd session. It was crazy how nice it was and how quick the time went by.

• @KamikaziNinja86 ok now i'm jealous.
    With a pro?

• edited December 2022

@Mike403 typically it is for the rush of doing something to see if you can get away with it, along same lines of a flasher. Also is a primary reason people cross boundaries and push for sex etc on here instead of seeing a sex worker . The thrill of knowing it's wrong and seeing if they can do it anyway