STORY REVEAL...WIFE(PRO) Leaves me for client..End of year confession

edited December 2022 in General

Photo's removed. I'm sorry for your situation but you may not post names or pictures of other members without their direct consent. Support is encouraged, but risking witch hunts are not ok. [Shake49]

Im ready to get this off my chest....i Keep typing and deleting, typing and deleting been so emotional trying to post this. Saw my therapist recently and decided to end the year of 2022 releasing my pain from my wife and focus on healing.

Wife was a PRO on This site and left me for another client earlier this year. We worked together in the beginning I was the one to introduce her to the site, I saw all her messeges since we was a team, I seem the perverts and I seem the support from other PROS when she asked questions so I'm aware of who here on this platform spoke with her if anyone is curious on any details of my story DM me

I've had more support here on cc than my own family and friends. I have forgiven her, despite that fateful text I got one day when she told me she fell in love with her client and will no longer be charging him and will be starting a future together and moved out with me...everything happen in a span of less that 45 days of joining CC....so our 10year marriage..was destroyed just like that.

So there was a huge split within the family her side blamed me for introducing her to the site because she had low self esteem, and knew she would fall in love with a guy and that I wanted to break up with her because she used to beat me in the past because she used to deny me sex and make me pay for sex my own wife madr me pay $40 to $80 for basic sexual acts Bj and intercourse. I felt.likens homeless man who rether eat a moldy sandwich than to not eat at all. If the only way I could get sex to pay my own wife...I did it..looking bsck.this tsintedour entire sexusl experience snd the marriage went down hill the last years of our marriage

im ashamed i didnt know what I know now, how terrible that was for her to do that to me. Sometimes when your in the middle of.the storm you are just worrying about surviving.....I didnt have self confidence or self esteem at the time but her family didnt give a damn about my feelings...and blamed.me I was looking for an excuse to leave her...but she was the one who left me!! Yet I was public enemy #1 they treated like I was a terrorist.

This tore me apart because all I ever did was try to love and protect her and I paid.for sex because I was the one with low self worth and she used the money to get her mails done and hair done. Unfortunately i soent so much on paying fkr sex i became blind to bills sns priorities and our car got repossessed st one point. I just wanted her to be happy and forgot about my.own and responsibilities snd her family blamed me for not being s man and not taking care of her

When the marriage ended I didn't even know how to buy a gift for.myself or take care of me....because I had given her my all. This year is my first Christmas alone, so I'm thankful for all of you to listen to me. I start from scratch I live in s garage the car accident left me with no car

If you made it to the end....then I'll tell you that the images you see attached to this post are in my therpy session when I tore up our wedding photo album and picture frame everything was $200 I. Value..it was a time for.healing and my ability to move on and proud of improving my self worth over the years. So much I have to say but dodnt want.to write a 10page book feel free.to DM if you like to offer support

Comments

• So...what is happening in the pictures exactly?

• @SweetPeaJen sorry I started the post but then phone died so I couldn't update lol had to wait till phone charge. But pics are me trying up our wedding photos and frame in therapy as part of healing to let go of the past.

• edited December 2022

@SweetPeaJen he answers that in the last paragraph

Edit: I see that paragraph may not have been there when you read it

• Love song i played after me and wife broke up because it reminded me of how I was when we was together.

Also the second phrase on my profile under food for thought is about my wife.

@Charlie_Bear when I first loaded the post it was blank when my phone died so she didn't see that part because I hadn't wrote it yet

• This is heartbreaking, I’m sorry.

• @Charlie_Bear appreciate the support I'm happy to have moved on I learned to much about love and relationships and human behavior this year I know this qill make me a better person but I'm still learning

• edited December 2022

removing emotion/personal opinion out of this

To each their own. I empathize with your loss, but:

• Blaming this cuddle site and using it as a supplement to your therapy is not right.
    • Advertising that you have dirt you would like to share to other cuddlers about her clients is not right.
    • Posting her picture without her consent is not right.
    • Posting her name without her consent is not right.
  • After reading your story, my first instinct is that if she hadn't met someone here, it would have been somewhere else. If you're open to a new relationship, you'll find one. Hell, I've met people on dating sites in the past who turned out to be married.

• You’re an amazing person so you will strengthen yourself from this and become even better. The fact that you go to therapy and have an awesome motive to better yourself is so healthy! Mental health is so important and the steps you’re taking will be difficult but incredibly good for you! Keep going.

(Advice: I would get rid of the one photo where we can see what your wife looks like)

• This is heartbreaking and I'm sorry. I saw this post after the pics were removed, but if there is one pro on this site I want to absolutely avoid at all costs - it would be her. Not because of what she did, that sounds horrible but not mine to judge. However, your post gives a clear glimpse of who she is. And when people show you who they are, you best believe them. I know it's hard for you, but I honestly glad you are loose of that woman.

• edited December 2022

Sorry for your situation. When I see these kind of posts I always give a disclaimer against emotional purging on the internet , not just here , but on any public site . Once it is out, its always out , and what might feel cathartic one day might feel regretful the next . And random internet strangers reading your posts are not necessarily your friends, nor do they always want what is good for you . Please exercise discretion.

It is your life and I'm not telling you how to live it, but this is not a therapy or mental health site ,no matter what some people might try to sell it as, so please get actual help from a mental health professional if you feel that is what you are struggling with. Good luck and hope you are able to move past this and heal .

• Appreciate everyone looking out for me. My wife has been off this site and her bf who was also on a client on here. Since March of this year. since I seen their messages both on and off the site. That's why I posted the pics since she was no longer here. But I agree with what you guys are saying younever know what strangers may do with pics. Appreciate the help

all happened wayy back in March and I have sought therapy this entire time. The client I met on person and talked to them when everything was platonic at the time a heck i even considered him a friend at one point we all hung out. I had no clue he would take.my wife from under me.

It was later eventually things progressed into intimacy with the two. I didn't even fight it I just let her go. They moved out out earlier this year so I been focusing on my healing ever since and I come along way..Still got things to learn snd grow from.but I'm nowhere near where I used to be.

Blessings to you all

• Does anyone know the correct answer to my wife's question I see the poll was deleted because of the photo edits. She told me she didn't break rules because her and the client deleted their profile before officially dating ao she asked me if she was single and we didn't know each other did she break the rules if she fell in love with a client.

And i doubt they comeback they said they dont eant eachnother seeingnother pepple even if it wqs cuddling.
    They already seeking marriage within the same year they ended mine.

• edited December 2022

I'm sorry for you pain. That relationship sounds miserable. I hope you find all the healing you need.

Regarding your question. If your ex quit her job, then she's no longer under her CC contract. I can’t imagine CC would have any control over what she does with her personal life.

If you want to talk about if its ethical, thats a different question. It bothers me when pros date their clients. In that role, under this contract, when it becomes sexual -- yes, its against the rules. Emotional professionalism is a hotly debated issue. Romantic connection can be platonic too and so there's some ambiguity around emotional connection while cuddling. Where it gets fuzzy is what happens if you end your client relationship under CC. How do you do that? and can you connect with them outside of CC if thats how you met? Cuddlist has a procedure that asks you to get a form signed ending the service relationship and then they strongly recommend you give it 3-4 months (I think) before you try dating anybody. I don't know if CC has its own procedure for ending a client relationship formally.

Separately from any rules, I think its really important when you are offering a platonic cuddle session to keep your physical and emotional boundaries both sexually and romantically rock solid. I meet a lot of people who struggle to connect with women platonically and I think its an incredibly important experience to learn how to connect this way. It can be very healing and freeing to realize you can enjoy and connect platonically without sexualizing the other person. I feel morally resentful of those who take advantage of this role to date people. Perhaps we cannot help who we fall in love with, but we certainly can control when and how we take action.

• edited December 2022

Wow, your story is super crazy. I’m surprised guys could get manipulated like this. I mean, this really surprises me. I have to be honest. That woman, like @WriterGF said, she was not team you at all, and if it wasn’t this site it would have been somewhere/someone else. Be very happy you’re done with the bs, because poor fellow #2 is unfortunately the next long term target. A woman that’s supposed to be your wife and making you pay for sex to be with her lmao, she’s really not your woman at that point anymore, and sad to say, she probably never was.

There’s a post somewhere here on people scamming the lonely. Some do it for a little while, before they transition to another host (get the reference), others do it for longer.

Be happy you’re starting over again and work on your self esteem, and centering yourself and your priorities on what’s actually important.

This part of letting go might be the hardest thing you’ve ever done in your life but consider it a blessing in disguise because now you could find someone that’s actually deserving of your genuine love but again work on yourself first.

Everything lost that isn’t totally gone can be rebuilt.

All the best

• This is Jerry Springer type stuff. Crazy. As far as when im in a place of utter rejection and not understanding why I had to experience it, I do things to make me whole again. Music helps in my case. Gives me something to focus on and use as a tool of expression. I was listening to Tanto everybody falls is love. Usher U got it bad, while reading this. Its not much but for me its is a coping mechanism until things get right.
    Like Joe Budden said, never give her more then you willing to let her leave with. Relationships are part of life and growth. Grow and learn, be a stronger person. It doesnt hurt to be single for awhile after something like this also. Work on a stronger you until your blessed with what you deserve.
    Stay up.

• Maybe unwisely breaking my self-imposed forum exile for this thread:

This is really unfortunate and I'm sorry you went through this.

Based on many things I've personally experienced from this site together with a lot of secondhand information, I simply would never be in a traditional monogamous relationship with someone who is actively pro cuddling. For all the talk about keeping it platonic, I just know so many cases where pros developed serious feelings for a client and/or had sex with a client, including lots of pros who were in monogamous relationships. This isn't meant to be an indictment of any particular pros, I have no doubt there are pros who really do consistently keep it platonic, and the pros who are active on this forum are probably among that group... However, and perhaps this shouldn't be surprising, it seems for most people it's unrealistic to expect to maintain a monogamous relationship while spending a lot of time in bed with other people.

• @Charlie_Bear yeah, when I first saw the post in the wee hours of the morning all it had was the pictures that he describes, and the survey I think. No explanation. Don't ask me why I was up at 3 am looking at the forums. 😂😂😂😂

• edited December 2022

Thank you all for the support I have become stronger and found the silver lining in all of this, the pain in life are like waves and we must learn to be a surfer to ride the waves of life so that we do not drown. I encourage everyone to be a surfer lol

• I know it doesn’t feel this way to you but from what i see, she did you a favor by making a choice you were struggling with. It seems she was not into the marriage even before cc. Her family knew it so in time i think you will see it.

• I know I’m playing the devils advocate… but there are three sides to the story.. your side, her side , and then the truth.

Paying your wife until you went into debt …
    That means she checked out of the marriage long ago. A wife doesn’t owe you sexual relations just because you’re married to her, and resulting to payments vs marriage counseling is a red flag.

People fall in love, people fall OUT of love and it can happen within a marriage . It hurts being Married but some people put a ring on someone just to neglect what it actually means to be married, and then expect the other partner to reciprocate.

Focus on you and your healing , as you learn from this bitter journey.

Going to her family isn’t going to make her stay, it pushes her further away.

Best of luck to you guys both.

• I’ll also play devil’s advocate. Obviously your wife was in the wrong for cheating, but I don’t think it’s right to have expected any sex from her whatsoever. If she was resorting to wanting payment from you, that really highlights how much she didn’t want it. It might be good to take that lesson into the future because there’s no such thing as “denying sex” imo. I would not want someone to give me sex if they weren’t into it. Them “denying” it is a good thing because I don’t want to engage in those activities if my partner isn’t actively enjoying themselves.

Again, cheating is wrong no matter what. But it seems like another commenter said—it isn’t the fault of this site. She would have met someone anywhere else, too.

• [Deleted User]stdisc0827 (deleted user)

If a spouse wants payment for sex, that itself is ridiculous.. I have never heard of any such things before..
    if that’s a fact, then it’s a good riddance unless you love her.. and when you love someone and they don’t love you back it’s not easy to deal with it and she going away with someone is adding salt to the wound..
    Not easy but these kind of things, the sooner the better..
    good luck and hope year 2023 will be a good one for you.. 👍👍

• Some extraordinarily weird comments in this thread.

People, generally sex is a normal part of a marriage. If one partner never wants sex that can be hurtful and can be a sign that the marriage isn’t working. Inane platitudes like “there’s no such thing as ‘denying sex’” are incredibly misplaced here. No one is saying his wife should have been legally required to have sex with him. She didn’t want sex with him, she left him for a man she met here, and he was deeply hurt by this experience. Comments should probably focus on these facts rather than trying to invent a way to somehow defend this man’s cheating wife against… what? I don’t even know what she needs to be defended against.

• [Deleted User]SweetTMama (deleted user)

So sorry this happened to you. I started this after leaving a mentally abusive husband of 16 years. I adore all my clients but refuse to let anyone closer than a friend to my heart. One day we will all find the right person, even if it's not in this life.

Let me know if you are ever in the area & need a snuggle 🙂

• Sounds like this would hurt your self esteem.. I'm glad your in therapy.. it's tough feeling your worth after getting only crumbs from someone you love, but you are worth so much more. The marriage sounds like it was pretty toxic.
    I agree with the people saying sex isn't owed in a marriage an the whole paying for sex with your wife is just wrong on so many levels but ya.. when your in the thick of the storm it's hard to see clearly. But you are worth so much more than that and I hope you can heal and find someone who treats you right.

• @bobadevotee True that no one should be compelled to have sex if they don’t want it. However, you also don’t have the right to deny a sex life to your partner. That is, if you won’t have sex then you should permit them to have sex elsewhere. Apparently what she was already doing that. It’s often the case in bad marriages that one or both don’t want to have sex with the other. Usually they still want to have sex, with someone else.

• “You don’t have the right to deny sex with your partner” 😦🥴🥴🥴🥴

Whew..am I reading this right? 🤐🤐🤐

Anyhow 🥱

NO ONE knows all the facts here and the wife is NOT here to defend her name so I offer them BOTH words of encouragement.

This discussion has been locked.