When cuddle enthusiast turns out to be a pro

2»

Comments

• Cuddler I saw yesterday - not from CC - did mention she was pro, early in chat - she did not say rate until I was almost at hers!

• @Melancholy I’m sorry to hear that you’re forlorn! Try not to take it personally when shitty people do shitty things. We have all been through investing time in someone to find out it wasn’t worth it. There’s still beauty in having a great initial cuddle and it seems you enjoyed the process of getting to know someone for a month. I’d chalk that up as a win.

• It seems like almost all the women on here are pros unfortunately. I write right in my profile that I'm not interested in paying anyone or taking money. I figure if someone is interested, they can talk with me. I've talked to a few pros and they seemed like very nice people, I just want something mutual.

Maybe bluntly ask upfront next time if they are a pro or not, and tell them your looking for something mutual

• Good on you for being upfront! All it takes is a bit of respect. @Melancholy I think everyone here has given great advice and support, here's to moving onwards and upwards :)

• So she's still not tagged as a pro. Hmm.

• Well, you've been here long enough to know how to report somebody. Coming on the forums to complain doesnt exactly help anything....

• @pmvines your comment doesn't help much either. Guess that's the theme of the day!!
    Hahah thanks for the laugh.

• @pmvines ”coming on the forums to complain doesn’t exactly help anything…” what ? 😳. I thought that solved EVERYTHING 😂lol

• Report her if you haven't already.

• edited December 2022

@OhioMike
    So what ? People often post nonsense jokes or silly stuff in general forum. If I felt like talking about a disappointing experience I don't see the problem or the need to say it's not useful.

• @Melancholy
    “So what ? “. Um posting nonsense jokes or silly stuff is not violating TOS. Untagged pro is ! For some reason, reporting this to mods seems like something that isn’t going to happen . So what alternatives are you seeking?

• edited December 2022

@Melancholy you post a rhetorical rant , get seemingly bothered when your rant is discussed and dont seem to want to do anything about it, then rant more when thing you rant about is still a thing. If it is talked about or potential solution offered you tell people they are missing the point and eventually abandon the thread entirely. Just seems counter productive, like you almost want something to be irked over so that others will share in your irksomeness and you will then have shared irks and back pats. Just my opinion, I could be wrong and completely off base though. It almost seems like you want to have something to be upset over.

• @OhioMike you missed the point. I'm not saying posting nonsense is against the tos.
    My point was if people can post nonsense then certainly I can post this thread about how I felt about an experience I had here.
    Do you understand now why I brought up that example ? Pmvines is trying to discourage me from posting this but yet others can post nonsense anytime they want. Seems a bit unfair.

• edited December 2022

@Melancholy if you took my observation as discouraging you from making these kind of posts then my apologies to you. To me it seems like you are spinning your wheels and not really getting anywhere with anything , but that is just my observation and is also based on my opinion, which is just that , an opinion and not a fact. You are obviously welcome to and able to post whatever you like without the hindrance of others . Just realize that by doing so, you are also inviting varying degrees of thoughts and opinions as a response to it all.

• edited December 2022

Reported, reviewed, and removed. You're welcome to your opinions about Pros and cuddling, but you're not welcome to bash them here. Add this to your reading options while you're in timeout, @great_pillow08 . [-Sid]

• @Melancholy - report untagged pros.

• edited December 2022

@Sideon Her account is gone. so doesn't matter now.