Share your passion projects!

Hi! Aside from being a professional cuddler, I have quite a few passion projects and other healing services. Community is important to me and being of service is as well. Let's share these here! <3 I would love to know what you all have going on.

Comments

• Only 1 other person on here shares my passion for de-fi / blockchain / and self custody to the core, and that happens to be the site owner. The most I’ve ever seen him engaged on the forum ( besides being tagged ) was on this very topic.

• I love motorcycles, I've got a few, and in the winter I love snowboarding, one year I went 5 days a week most of the season. Healthy eating and living, I routinely drag people to the gym to help them combat depression or whatever ails them (and me). I also really love tinkering around with making music.

• Cycling. I ride about 3,500 miles per year, I ride year round, rain or shine. My cold record was riding on a day when most businesses were closed because it was -9 F outside. It really didn’t feel that cold because I had proper cold weather gear. I have a carbon frame road bike, a gravel bike, mountain bike, and commuter bike that I sometimes ride to work.

• [Deleted User]Ands (deleted user)
    edited January 2023

I believe we are drowning in content and information and starving for wisdom. So I am compiling a trauma & grief related resource book of the jewels, the best of the truly effective methods and help with which to address grief and trauma to assist anyone walking those paths.

• One of my biggest passion projects is doing healing energy work with people. I've become pretty good at pain relief. I've also done really good in regards to working with empaths and helping them filter negative energy, and stuff.
    I've been working with energy healing, and such for about 22 years now

• My passion is sports. I have a few side hustles which all revolve around games of some sort. I even run a website containing what may be the largest collection of reviews of sports venues in the world. If you're interested, I'd be happy to share the address.

• I have many passions...Ill share one for now, and that is writing. I haven't advertised it much, but I wrote and self published my first novel in 2020. Its fantasy/action/adventure written in a literary fiction styling that focuses on the personal growth of the MC from his perspective. Its pretty out there, the few that have read it either love or hate it, but I'm elated to share my stories and universe with others.

• @Ands love your profile pic. It’s one of my favorite by Klimt. I love him

• I am fascinated by classic architecture and movie theaters in particular from the grand palaces of the '20s and '30s to smaller theaters built later on. I regularly contribute to www.cinematreasures.org, a crowdsourced compilation of every movie theater ever built -- worldwide. Each theater has a page to which people upload info or photos. When I travel, I'm always sure to check out the theater landscape for possible contributions. I took the attached shot of the Egyptian in Boise a few months ago.