Anytime you need me I'll be there!!!!

edited December 2022 in Pro Requests

Dallas area Hit me up I'm a geat listener, I cook, snd give great messages while listening to some relaxing music with candles lights dont be shy inbox me and say hello...

Comments

• I need cheesecake. Are you there ?

• I need rice krispies please and thank you.

• Give me a beer.

• Can you help me wrap the kids' gifts? 😃

@pmvines - what kinda cheesecake, Hon? 👀

• @MrGetYouRight I can be your delivery guy to deliver online orders. Cuddle in the form of tips will be appreciated from your clients 😃.

Happy Holidays!!

• [Deleted User]SnugglesRus (deleted user)

Sounds like a divine combination 💫

• Im a San Diego cuddler, im new and dont know how to share my cuddles with people, im really struggling and just want a good cuddle.someone help me please

• edited December 2022

If you need cuddles that bad, you shouldn't be charging people for them. Cuddling as a pro isn't about you, it's about the client.

• When I got back from family last night, my furnace was not working. Can you come and fix it?

• I need a new part to my water filter that busted yesterday but the company is closed. Can you break into the store and get me one from their stock so I can have running water again today and not wait on having it shipped? Thanks in advance. Haha

• OP has not tagged any of us to reply. 😔 Maybe he was not there, after all...