Cuddle Comfort Airlines

Cuddle Comfort brings platonic cuddling to a tense and stressed-out world.

Comments

• Like it, who cares about the destination, it's all about the journey.😊

• On the one hand, squishing people in even tighter than regular airplanes. On the other hand, more legroom.

• I want a middle spot.

• I messaged that airline many times but no one responded 😎

• I would do so much more traveling.

• @Charlie_Bear and @OhioMike —where are we headed!? 💗. 🤗. This is brilliant. ✈️

@homeboy , count me in!! 38 countries and counting…. 🌎

• Not a bad idea I love it

• Heading to South America tomorrow, and definitely will be thinking about this!!!

• Enthusiasts will be seated in economy. No legroom unless you pay! 😂

• My original fantasy was that CC Air would facilitate folks (pro or enthusiast) in different locations meeting up. I wasn't thinking of actually cuddling on the plane. But why not? A great idea. And according to @carrieanne, for that, there's already non-fantasy, real-world proof of concept.

• @SlothHugs haha excellent question. Colorado to New York I say ☺️

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

I’d like the window seat lol

• Am I gullible or is this real? Seems too good to be true.

• Sounds like a very expensive plane trip. Taking up all that space is going to cost you. I wouldn’t mind having some seats designated for people that like to cuddle. But laying out on the plane in front of everyone cuddling seems kind of weird. And very expensive. I always thought it would be good if the plane had sections for people that like to talk and then for people that want to be quiet. So that the talkers can be together. And then if you’re not feeling it you can pick a quiet seat for a trip if you’re not up to chatting. But I wouldn’t mind cuddling anybody that’s next to me no matter who they are. How nice it would be to hold someone’s hand on the plane. I don’t think I have to actually lay in bed on a plane to get the benefit of having a seat that’s designated for cuddly people.

• I think we could get a few train cars dedicated for this asap.

But as far as the airline, what would we call the club since Mile high is already taken.

• [Deleted User]RadiantBecca (deleted user)

Great idea. I am totally up for it. I also like the train idea.

I do have my passport and ready to go lol 😂

• I don't know about you all, but in-air cuddling would be... cost prohibitive. Seats are smooshed together to the point that coach is practically one giant people-sandwich. International business class seats, while roomy, have zero chance of enough space to cuddle two people - unless you're both very very small people.

European train travel and cuddles would be fantastic. Amtrak in the U.S. is a good bucket-list option, but very very expensive. The roomettes have bunk beds - challenging to cuddle unless you're both very very small people. The full rooms don't have that much more room, and the biggest benefit is a private shower/bathroom (IF they're actually working).

@homeboy - I love the idea though, if money weren't a consideration!

• I love the thought of a cuddly section. Where the armrests can go up or down, and that person that books that seat you will know is very cuddly and you can hold hands or rub shoulders or arms. I don’t see much of a draw for it since most people on the plane look at you like please don’t talk to me or engage with me at all. Now if it was cuddle comfort plane and everybody on that plane was cuddly that would be great!

• When can we do reactions to posts?