Meditation

2»

Comments

• @Brandi Dear Brandi, From some of the staff and most of the patients, A BIG THANK YOU, these are used in the evenings and have helped young friends find restful sleep, people who have never thought this quackary works, it will take time to change minds but it does work.
    Love and BIG BIG Hugs John Auckland NZ.
  • Its such an amazing Sunday rainy night tonight and I have been cleaning about all day. Just decided to take 15 minutes to just relax and listen to a short meditation for myself to kick off my relaxation time! (15 minute video)
    Was feeling like a little bit of self love so used this new video! here it is! Hope you guys like it <3 hugs!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEbVW2mnd4
    Much much much love everyone!
    xoxo
    brandi <3

• I'm so very happy you like the meditations john, and it makes me so beyond ecstatic that you have shared it and continued to spread my light to your patients<3
    with much love from me to you and your group!
    xoxo
    brandi<3
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
     I've been sleeping like a brick! Love ya Lady, you are my sleep Shero!
  • edited July 2017

only a 15 minute meditation, to anyone that has the time! :)
    namaste <3

brandi

• edited May 2017
     Thanks again sweetie! Love your contributions! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Thank you my friend, I use these every day.
    Love and hugs from John, Auckland NZ
  • :*
    Glad to hear people enjoying them!

Huge hugs to everyone!
  • I have listened to some, and enjoyed them, but I don't always have time for it.  I sure wish I did.
    ♥Jim
  •  Are used one last night that helped me fall asleep!  You are a true blessing Brandie!  Love you babe! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • edited May 2017
    Im so glad! It helps me knock out like a brick when I am over tired too! :p
    Love you too girlie<3
  • Its been quite the stressful and busy morning for me, so meditation was the go to! ^~^ just wanted to pass it on to you guys! here is an amazing healing video that I recommend to anyone that may be feeling stressed out, over worked, or exhausted.
    This video is about a 45 minute cleanse :)

Namaste beautiful people<3 and happy cuddling!
  • edited July 2017
    I've merged all the meditation posts into one topic now.

I hope one day to obtain this discipline. Happy meditating, everyone.
  • Yay this is so awesome! Thank you mark! ^~^
  • My favorite bed time video for meditation, listening to the crackling fire, and the soothing voice;
    hope you guys like it as much as I do! I usually fall asleep within 20 minutes in :) let me know if you like! :D

• This is also a really great one for before bed to help someone fall asleep but also to cleanse and heal. I usually switch off, with the one I just posted and this one. :) both are jason and he really does an amazing job. Cant reccomend enough. :) id love to know if you guys have a preference or if anyone that hasnt tried it if it works for them! ^~^

Much love and huge hugs to everyone tonight, and I hope you all have a beautiful sleep!

• Neither of those worked for me last night, mainly because he speaks so softly that I couldn't hear him. I did a search for sleep meditation and found that it is not just him. There may be someone who speaks loud enough to be heard,but I didn't find them last night. I did finally find something I could hear, but it wasn't a guided meditation, it was music to promote delta waves in the brain, https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2o9s2s4pw#/watch?v=xQ6xgDI7Whc, and I had to play it through twice before it started to have an effect on me. I finally got an hour or two of sleep before having to wake up. I am well rested now because I took a nap after I got home from my errands. It is not nearly as hard for me to sleep in the daytime as it is at night.

<3 Jim

• Aw bummer, sorry to hear it didnt work for you! You couldnt turn up the volume, or wear headphones? :(

• Volume was at max, and headphones hurt my ears.. I do appreciate your posts, because they keep my attention on meditation.
    <3 Jim

• Dear Brandi mine as well, always download and play.
    Love and friendship. John NZ

• Interestung thread geromy! I think they should just meditate together, after cuddling ^~^

• Thanks for the share!