Something your proud of from 2022?

[Deleted User]SnugglesRus (deleted user)

Tell us!

Comments

• I murdered no one

• I murdered no one, did not gain weight and helped my neighbor that can't drive or use the internet with buying some clothes and other necessities.

• Gave it my absolute all + more when it came to my de-fi / blockchain / web 3 / crypto goals… We now wait for Utility / Use Case/ & Adoption to kick-in / btc halving 2024 / and the next bull-run 2025 🌌

• I had a rough year with depression and grief. Even though it's been about 10 years, I was able to send out Christmas cards.

• I became a more confident version of myself. I opened up and made some new connections that I cherish and hope to continue nurturing. I hosted family at my home for the first time. I sent out more letters and postcards this year than any other year. I made a new year's resolution for the coming year, something I haven't done in a long time.

@pmvines And I, too, murdered no one. :3 <3

• @achetocuddle @EarthlyAngel003 I'm so proud of us ,.all non felonious homicidal and such

• I passed my second of three board exams for acupuncture and continued by emotional growth work and feel less despair.

@Bear I can relate. Grief is difficult/painful. And good for you sending out cards.

• New job with great benefits

• Traveled quite a lot and finally went to Disneyworld

• [Deleted User]palindrome00 (deleted user)

Saved money on my car insurance by not switching to geico!

• [Deleted User]SnugglesRus (deleted user)

Just WOW!! What an amazing group of absolutely beautiful people! I am enjoying reading every single one of these!

• I did a very emotionally difficult thing this year, that I've been avoiding for ten years. I have so much support behind it and I'm proud of myself for finally taking the plunge, no matter the outcome.

I succeeded in what felt like the impossible goal of clearing out and closing down one of my storage units. I hoped to do it by March of next year; I accomplished it in November! Still hasn't sunk in. 📦

I stacked multiple lifestyle changes on this year, to become healthier. I made a crazy weight loss goal at the beginning of the year, something insane that sounded utterly unachievable. I have one day left and thus far I'm only 2.5 pounds away from my "unachievable" goal. Can't fathom how much I've changed my life this year; adding four forms of exercise, limiting sweets to two days a week, swapping carbs for salads, avoiding chips, and eating smaller portions...it's all coming together for a healthier me. 🍉🥗🚲

🐲 I faced my social anxiety and slayed the dragon, I went to several group cuddles, met up with numerous people one on one (the most intimidating thing for me), and the community I've found as a result has been truly lovely. In the same vein, I also had both family and friends stay with us which is really difficult for me, but I got through it!

@SnugglesRus 💯 Love this thread!

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles thank you for sharing, so inspiring!

• edited December 2022

I very accidentally found out about Cuddling. And then this site. It has completely changed my life and my confidence! People around me notice I’m different but most of them have no idea what has caused this change.
    Happy New Year everyone. I hope we all have positive changes in 2023!

• @pmvines @achetocuddle @EarthlyAngel003
    I’ve managed to live through 7 decades of not murdering anyone. I’ve never even considered it! 😊
    To everyone’s accomplishments, even the smallest step forward is a huge step!

• @carrieanne you have the patience of a saint

• [Deleted User]GreyAndGreen (deleted user)

Received my Master's of Science in Law Enforcement Intelligence and Analysis.

@carrieanne I also accidentally stumbled into this and see those benefits. I just love that!
    And same on the murder part. Good to know I’m not the odd ball 😉🤣

• We should add to our profiles. Cuddle everyone, murder no one

• @GreyAndGreen that's really amazing. Congratulations. :)

I tried to think of things im proud of.
    Probably taking a call from a fb friend who was feeling suicidal and I somehow calmed her down until she reached a relative and was safe. I lost another friend before to that and she didn't reach out to anyone for help so I want to be available to any friends who need it.
    I try to be there for her and a few others who struggle with depression like i do.
    It was surprising how many of us there are.
    Just going about your day putting in a happy face so no one asks what's wrong.

• Doing the hard things. Being a classic helper in many relationships in my life, I'm not very good at asking for help. I asked for help more than once. Was more honest this year.

@pmvines 😅🤣 you go first

I wish I could go back and tag everyone… all these are impressive accomplishments.

Haha @palindrome00

@Melancholy @cudbud64 so great! Showing up every day 💫

• Quit smoking. Survived some health issues back in June that nearly put me on the underside of the grass. Still doing therapy for that. Also doing therapy and progressing to get rid of the constant thought, for many years, of doing some very serious harm to myself. Taking life one nanosecond at a time. Peace and Love everybody

• What I’m proud of this year for 2022 is that I actually found this website. for someone like me that works from home all day and has minimal social interaction and minimal social skills this helps bridge The gap tremendously in meeting someone. It was kind of a big step for me to actually sign up and try this out but I’m really happy that I did. I’ve met some amazing people on here and had some amazing cuddle sessions.

• @pmvines I’ll admit to foggy memories but I’m typically non-violent peaceful chill out kind of person. Maybe 1970s influence.
    But I will admit to one thing regarding despicable driving behavior. I imagine the super power to lift their car suddenly about 100 feet into the air. Just hovering, doors locked no way out. Maybe a reprimand from their radio and advising them to reconsider their driving
    Suspended there for a few of hours. Late for meetings etc, time to cool the aggression.
    Scare the sh*t out of them! Oh & invisible to everyone else!
    It’s so satisfying and eventually I’ll lower them back down to drive home at a safer speed.
    😁😂
    Visualization is an amazing tool!

• A bit different, but I cut my work hours down to work on my mental health. That changed the whole year for me personally.

Oh yeah, also no murder 😂

• Look at all us non murderers what says cuddle me more than that

• @pmvines But look at all of us who stayed silent on the matter. 😈

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles if you can keep quiet about a murder then I wanna tell you ALL my secrets