Car cuddles

[Deleted User]ChippewaSJC (deleted user)
edited January 2023 in General

How do you feel about cuddling in a vehicle?

Comments

• [Deleted User]ChippewaSJC (deleted user)

This makes me uncomfortable and yet so many people are requesting this? How does one navigate this conversation?

• @ChippewaSJC when i hear this it makes me think of car date, which is something referred to in the sex worker biz. It would be wrong of me to say that everyone requesting car cuddles is asking for a "car date", but you unfortunately need to vet them a little extra using a fine tooth comb . Good luck

• I could see having cuddles in a car at a drive in movie, but not many towns have those these day (I am lucky I do during spring, summer, and fall - closed for winter). But like @pmvines wrote above, vet expectations clearly so you don't get into a situation you don't want to be in.

• It seems a little uncomfy and also low effort.

• edited January 2023

This makes me uncomfortable and yet so many people are requesting this? How does one navigate this conversation

No.
    That's it.

You can recommend an alternative such as a movie theater or public park but the request itself makes me uneasy and always raises a red flag when someone requests car cuddling. I understand not everyone has the means to book a room in the event they can't host but there's other free/cheap options that don't put you at risk.

• Why not put a note on your profile saying you don't do car cuddling ? Then it might cut down on those requests.
    I do not like car cuddling except as a last resort. But I have done it a few times.
    What's interesting to me is how everyone has a different view of what car cuddling means.
    Like I would never think it was a red flag because the few times I did it was when the woman I cuddled with suggested it.
    There was once a pro cuddler who had it on her profile that if she hosts it will always be in the back of her SUV. The seats folded down and she had a mattress topper.
    I tried it once but I was constantly worried someone would knock on our window during our session.
    She would park inside parking garages during the daytime hours.
    Just recently as last year I met a cuddle enthusiast at the park and it was too cold to cuddle in the grass so we cuddled in the backseat of my car. That was actually quite nice ...
    But again I don't prefer it. It's too cramped and call me old but I need a nearby bathroom sometimes lol.

• [Deleted User]SnugglesRus (deleted user)

I would feel cautious if someone requested specifically to cuddle in the car. I don’t believe I would feel safe with that. However, I have cuddled with three people after having our public meet up for coffee. That felt safe to me, as we went to my car and spent a little time together there. It was impromptu and short as the meet up was a public intro.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@SnugglesRus
    I agree with you. Impromptu is different than a specific request for a car cuddle. However, I could see a car cuddle at a drive-in or while watching fireworks or other event.

• It works well if you have a van or station wagon or something. Otherwise, it's just plain uncomfortable.

• I"ll leave out the details of my youth! Let's just say as soon as anyone mentions cuddling in their car, I run!!! 😜

• Yes. My first CC cuddle was in a car. I txt her from a raw/vegan restaurant and she appeared 20 minutes later. We cuddled for three hours. It was one of the best. We used the backseats and she brought up a playlist on her phone over blue tooth. You can check out her response on my Karma.

• Interesting. I didn't know about "car dates". Personally I've met up with two people for cuddles and both happened to involve vehicles for the first meet up. No "car dates" were had.

Anyways just say no. I would at least.

• It beats paying for a hotel room, especially if paying that in addition to paying hundreds of dollars to a pro. I felt like such a fool with that sick and empty feeling after paying for a hotel room only to stay a few hours and sitting there all alone in some soulless room as the session ended and the pro left with hundreds of dollars on to her way to her next appointment with me out of site and out of mind. And then the walk of shame going to the lobby alone and returning the keys after staying only a few hours.

• @snugbuddy haha yes the walk of shame. I try not to make eye contact with the hotel desk attendants.

• @snugbuddy do you remember when they used to comp an extra hour if we paid for a hotel room ?

• edited January 2023

So you would rather pay hundreds of dollars to cuddle in your Honda Civic ? Please let's not turn this into another piss and moan about paying to cuddle thread ...

• @pmvines I'd rather do neither

• I’ve got my car camping rig down I’m rav4 seats all go flat air mattress pillows. Spent quite a few nights back there on the road trip.

I could see driving out to the ocean side or to the banks of a river opening the tailgate towards the water & laying out for a few hours.

• [Deleted User]rjay (deleted user)

I've got a full size bronco that I put a memory foam mattress in and have cuddled at the beach parks and lakes with a few different cuddlers to me it's a fun alternative and we usually include a walk afterwards it's the best of both worlds nature and a cuddle 🤗

• I would never do it. If it’s their car, they could drive off and lock me in. If it’s my car, they could take down my plate number and potentially look me up online. Idk how, but with the internet, I don’t put it past anyone

It also gives the vibe that they’re ashamed to be seen with me in public if they’re willing to car cuddle but not willing to cuddle at a theater. Raises a red flag of “is this dude cheating on his wife with me? What if she finds out and tries to break my knee caps?” I don’t want to be involved in drama.

In my area, there’s lots of living room style theaters with chaise lounges and big couches for cuddling. Way more comfy than a car.

• @bobadevotee To offer a little reassurance… as far as I know only authorities can run plates. When they do it’s recorded so any randos doing it for bad reasons usually get caught. The whatchamacallit number…. VIN, that’s it, could be Kelly blue book’d but that is still not smart. Either way, this whole car cuddle thing is a no go for me. I would also insist on checking the child locks.

You’re right about movie theaters. Gone are cheap stadium seating and hello recliners, full dinners & even alcohol 🙄. What are they thinking? You could easily take a nap the seats are so comfy. But as someone who once worked in a theater the less mess & the less canoodling of guests, the better.

• You can very easily cuddle in a car if you have a big enough car/trunk. I have a Honda Pilot (8 seater) and one of the public cuddling sessions I offer is to go to a drive-in theater. I lay the two rows in the back down and have blankets, pillows, and snacks at the ready.

You can also get a tent that attaches to the back of your car for those who like to go camping, and I have even purchased a blowup bed from Amazon made specifically for laying in the back of a SUV (for those who feel like cuddling on blankets is uncomfortable, but mainly for when I do road trips and try to save money on hotel costs.

• I've been asked to cuddle 2x now in semi trucks of truckers "Just passing through." Sedan, SUV, Semi... etc doesn't matter seems like a trafficking scam. Be wary.

• Like anything else here, if both parties agree and the pro and client are both vetted, why not?

• @stormydaycuddle Yeah that does sound super sketchy. I wouldn’t cuddle in a semi. For some reason that just sets my TrueCrime brain abuzz.

• @VaniRae31 Right?! I'm surprised its happened once let alone twice!

• Car cuddling would seem to be a bit too tempting for those of us (both men and women) who have certain muscle memory of other pastimes there lol.

• edited January 2023

• I have a Honda Element, and it's been my splendid-vista "hosting" locale for a few cuddle dates. But a "car date" request would still raise at least a tentative flag and would likely lead to some extra vetting.

That said, if it doesn't feel okay to you don't do it! There really are no good reasons to ever go against your gut feelings, no matter how dismissive they may seem.