What’s behind the scenes?

Is it really like that?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)
    edited January 2023

It really is like that sometimes but it is rather uncommon here in the Western Hemisphere.
    In some parts of the world it is very common but mostly illegal. Be careful should you elect to attempt it.

• Can you elaborate??

• Nothing is ever really like that. I believe in most situations the truth is found in the middle somewhere.

• It is not really like that at all. However, sometimes it is exactly like that, and then other times it is kind of like that. What are we talking about?

• @BGD1241 🤣🤣🤓
    exactly my thought!.. lol

I have no idea what the subject is but it really is interesting. I personally have never been involved in such a venture but perhaps I will consider it in the future and once all the facts have been determined.

• What on the flat earth is this about??

I believe it is all about imagination, or maybe there is something behind the scenes.

• Stage hands ?

• One night I stumbled across what I thought had to be the biggest douche on CC. I opened his profile to find a huge batch of Pros that all looked dubious. All of the profiles of these women had one thing in common. Hardly any of their friends or karma posts had profile pictures. The sad thing is that there was nothing to report. I felt like I had just stumbled across the dark web of CC. All I could do was laugh and close it all up. It was definitely a small behind the scene moment.

• It is exactly as the Matrix predicted

• edited January 2023

• @OhioMike ... and props ... always props.

• "Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams

@Unscented_Lemon Loved your post.

• You guys are all dumbassess. What is not behind the scenes, What's on second.

• I got a 30 day suspension from Facebook for quoting Home Alone.

"Keep the change you filthy animal."

• Oh my…. Such thought provoking discussions here!!!

Now returning you to your regularly scheduled programs….

Pay no attention to me….

• I know it’s where the gods traverse but I am not a god so I’ve never been backstage.

• A bunch of guys in a sound booth, stage hands dressed in black trying not to be seen and panic. My mom was a box office manager for a major theater. So… there you have it

• Is it really like that?

I prefer at over that because that’s where it’s at.