Professional Cuddler

How does a cuddler become a professional cuddler?

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    There's a forum called "Professional Cuddling". 

That's a good place to ask Prodessional Cuddling questions.

I think? Maybe not...
  • Mark says there is a hold on new male professionals, so you might have to wait. You might spend the fime getting a picture of yourself, which be required to be a professional.

Just saying... again and again.
  • Actually, my question meant "how do women become professional cuddlers?" As opposed to not being a professional cuddler.
  • They chose it and sign a contract with CC.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    Good way to make money. I have some friend girls that are in need of cash. I keep wondering if I should recommend this to them. 
  • There's really no pressure, it's really aimed at members who are already do this, not new recruits fresh off the street..
  • Thanks for the comments, but it brings about other questions. If pros get paid, do non-pros not get paid? This is kind of nebulus to me, it seems that a "pro" should have to qualify, or pay their dues, so to speak, to "move up" to a professional level. Don't get me wrong, a good cuddler is a good cuddler, it's just interesting that you can sign up as a pro right off the bat.
  • @bikedoc yeah that's the difference.  pro is providing a cuddling service for money....non pros are just looking for a cuddle buddy or cuddle experience that is mutually beneficial and doesn't involve money.  They're two very different things.
    but being "pro" doesn't mean you're qualified through any certification or process..just means you're declared your intent to cuddle for money.