Cuddling while under the influence

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
I'm curious to hear about pros or clients who have had situations where they drank alcohol or used other mind altering substances while cuddling. Pros, have you ever had a client show up who was intoxicated? Clients, have you ever had a pro show up who was intoxicated? Have you ever drank or done drugs with a pro or client? Was this ever an issue for anyone? I had one pro smoke weed during the session and offered me some but I didn't smoke. It wasn't an issue for me. I've cuddled with two pros that smelled like they had drank some wine but that also wasn't an issue for me. Thought? Experiences?

Comments

• [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I've had a couple sessions where the Pro asked me if I like wine. Told them I'd buy a bottle. I don't have an issue with drinking. Don't think I'd want the Pro to be totally shit faced but nothing wrong with a few drinks.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Went to a "happy hour" with a client once.  It was Taco Tuesday:-)   Tacos & a couple of Margaritas!  It allowed us to get to know each other on a different level, because we talked about all sorts of random stuff.  Then we walked back to the hotel & cuddled for two hours:-)  He's a "regular" so I was comfortable to "hang out".  If it was a "first time" client, probably not.  Peace
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @Floweroflife that's awesome, love that story :-)
  • Whatever is used should be shared and then everything is OK
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    Cuddling while high. This cuddling session is scheduled at 4:20
  • Ive had a few 420 sessions that were amazing. It made the cuddles feel like so much more intense lol but I would never initiate them. If the client suggests im totally game. I love the plant. :)
    A few clients have also brought wine over and we drank a few sips but usually never gets drank. Im personally not much a drinker but would take a few sips out of courtesy lol plus I love the idea of wine. I think its another subjective topic though and really comes down to the two parties involved :)
  • I'd really like to cuddle with someone while tripping.  I almost always drink some kratom before a session, makes me relaxed and lowers libido.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited March 2017

I will take a sip of alcohol , just to take the edge off . One drink max . Wine, or rum drinks .  I make a great mojito.
    If I schedule a session with someone , and their profile says they don't drink ( and when I say don't drink, that does not mean one drink , to me , drinking means one after the other)or smoke , and show up falling down drunk  , smelling of smoke etc , goodbye. Sorry .
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    I don't partake in Cannabis, not my medicine.  I'm a Tequila & Wine kinda Goddess;-)  Peace